Gryphon Diablo 300 Has Arrived: First Impressions.

After a very long and drawn out search for a new amplifier for my B&W 803 D2's, which included in-home demos of McIntosh (452/C2600), Bryston (4B3), SimAudio Integrated's, and others that I tested in-store, I finally landed on the Gryphon Diablo 300. With the optional DAC module and phono board.

I feel lucky to a short trip away from one of the seven Gryphon dealers in North America, or I would not have found my amp. Some who are familiar with the Diablo may see my list of other amps I tested and think, those brands are not in the same league as Gryphon. And, after having painstakingly scrutinizing every demo component, I would have to agree they would be right. Those other brands cannot even come within striking distance. But here's the thing: from a pricepoint perspective, I'd be spending the equivalent amount of cash with those lower end brands once you factor in a pre/power amp, power cables, and interconnects - and it wouldn't sound as good as the Diablo. So, while expensive - the value is tremendous with the Gryphon Diablo 300. Others on this board have confirmed their opinion that I'd need to spend double on seperates before I could better the Diablo's performance. Including Whitecamaross, OP of the well known and ongoing "long list of amplifiers..." thread. I recognize that my search did not include uber-integrates from T+A, Dartzeel, etc. No way to consider these were I live. But I think that the Diablo is likely better suited than these alternatives for my use-case, with the power, current, and ability to drive my speakers in a large open space with a vaulted ceiling.

So I picked up the Diablo and it came in a great wooden crate that is smaller than you'd think, and has very handy clips that allow each panel of the crate to come off one panel at a time. The DAC was not pre-installed, and came in a seperate box. The phono board was also seperate, and was sold to me at a discount as it was a pulled from the shop's demo Diablo 300. I had expressed interest in installing these modules myself, so the shop said they'd let me have the experience of opening the brand new Diablo. Having installed the module and board (without incident), it was a little tricky. I would not suggest others try this unless you have some experience working with electronic components, PCB's etc (I do). And for safety you definitely want to ensure the Gryphon's massive and many capacitors have fully discharged prior to working inside.

On to the sound, out of the box with 0 hours run-time. The Diablo was a bit of a gamble for two reasons: 1) The dealer does not do in-home demos, and 2) The closest speakers I could test with to my 803's were the B&W 802 D3's, and 3) No returns or exchanges. Having fired up the amp and connecting to my digital source, right off the bat the music was thoroughly engaging. And here's the thing: When purchasing new gear over the course of 20 years or so, I've not once purchased any equipment that I've loved in the first month. This is the first. On my 803 D2's (or Diamond, whatever B&W calls this generation), I found that for the first time in all my amp-testing I was not listening for things like "dynamics","timing", "linear response", "imaging", but rather listening to people playing music. All instruments and voices have this solid and real quality to them. An example: with the tambourine at the start of Reckoner by Radiohead, you can sense the impact of each strike of the tambourine against the musician's hand. The same effect is there for vocals, with backing harmonies having a texture to them I've never heard. Another way to describe this effect is that rather than simply hearing the instruments, you are aware the sound is caused by something physical happening. Like with snare drums, it is more tangible than with any other gear I've heard. I've always thought that trailing notes or chords at the very ends of songs are just there as musicians need to signify that the song is over. But now, there is a presence and drama and texture to these endings I've never heard before. Just as I said earlier, I'm no longer listening for things like "dynamics" and "timing", but rather hearing the musical manifestation of these things. The midrange is absolutely beguiling, as one pro-reviewer put it. I think this may be partially due to the DAC based on my in-store testing I did. So far I've only tried the USB input at home. I am quite sensitive to harsh mids and highs, especially on poorly recorded hard rock, and can find this type of music very grating on hifi equipment. But not on the Diablo. The mids and highs are smooth. There is no sign of any harshness at all. But counter-intuitively, at the same time, there is so, so much detail to the music. Everything is revealed, in a presentation that is paradoxically smooth and engaging. Is this an analytical amp, or a musical amp? It's both. Don't know how they pulled it off. The bass is one of the Diablo's most striking qualities. Just as with the other instruments, the base is tangible, highly detailed and deeply textured - it creates a groove in the music that is so satisfying. I didn't know my speakers could do this.

This amp absolutely has a voice to it - it is not a "just the facts" amp. So those who are looking for that sort of amp may not like the Gryphon. But for me, this is exactly the sound I was looking for. Some have said there is a slight "dark" quality to the presentation, and I thought that sounded negative. But I understand now and have come to realize that this dense, detailed, and rich smooth voice is exactly what I was looking for.

In terms of how it performs on my speakers vs with the 802 D3's in the store - there is quite a bit of detail, and soundstaging, that is not present now. But on the flip-side, I actually like the overall presentation at home even more, and the detail that is there is still incredible. And, I'd expect more detail to emerge through the burn-in period. Even now, I'd be totally happy if this is the best it gets. In the store, I found the high level of precision of the 802 D3's just a tad distracting. For example, in the store, if I turned my head slightly, I could hear the entire soundstage shift quite dramatically. My 803's at home don't have this issue.

I have not finished upgrading accessories yet: I am running this amp on inadequate sub $1K Van-den-hul D352 speaker wire, and my source is a Mac Mini with Audirvana/Tidal Hifi. I do have it running with a brand new AQ Hurricane power cord. My Mac will be replaced by an Innuous Zenith MKIII but it's on backorder. Might be a month or two wait. Don't know what I'm going to do about speaker wire quite yet. I'd like to try Valhalla 2 just to see if it is worth it!

Overall, extremely happy. Expect things to get even better with the dedicated music player, upgraded speaker wire, and some more hours of burn-in. One more thing - I don't think that Flemming Rasmussen designed this amp. Batman did. And just look at the remote - case closed.
nyev
Thanks George. Before the current Diablo 300 and 120, the Diablo (250W) existed, I am pretty sure that was after the Tabu. The 300 replaced that with increased wattage ( I believe there where layout, heatsink and transistor updates). I have heard that the 300 is much better than the original, now what does 'much better' means I don't know, that is what I would like to find out.
I don’t think there are MkI and MkII Diablo’s
There are two different Tabu’s first one was a poweramp only, then came the integrated Tabu

All Rasmussens circuit topologies from what I was told are similar, so the sounds should have a similar signature.
Just the current drive and wattage get bigger as you go up the ladder.

Cheers George
Hi guys,
any opinions on the original Diablo? How much better is the Diablo300 from the original?

And BTW beach2mtn even though I’ve not had experience with the YG’s, I have with the the Gryphons, and their sound is very controlled in the bass, big full sound stage and depth, robust dynamics, and transparent detailed highs.

There is a hint of Class-A sound which some say can sound a touch "dark", but not to me. As Gryphons don’t fire at you from the speaker drivers like many SS and Class-D amps do, it’s "as if" you think you can remove the speakers from the room but the sound will stay.

Cheers George
beach2mtn37 posts07-14-2021 7:47amDoes anyone have experience utilizing a Diablo 300 with YG Hailey 2.2s? Any feedback would be appreciated.

No first hand experience but.
The YG Hailey 2.2 it’s said to dip to 3ohms most likely in the bass where current is needed, and with "maybe" high - phase angle involved, that could dip the EPDR (equivalent peak dissipation resistance) even further even half again, so you need an amp that will go good current. ie: almost doubling it 8ohm wattage into 4 ohms and then again also into 2ohms.

And the Gryphon Diablo 300 fits that bill perfectly, and should have no problems if that load is as I said it "could" be.

Cheers George
Does anyone have experience utilizing a Diablo 300 with YG Hailey 2.2s? Any feedback would be appreciated.
I would like to know if any Diablo 300 owners have tried the Synergistic Research Orange fuse on this amp ?Please share your experience.
This is the only way an AC mains fuse will make a difference. (copied from the $$$$ fusers forums)

To those "non technical" members that are interested, do not listen to fusers, listen to the techs of this industry that design the audio products.
AND YOU WON"T SEE THEM ON THREADS LIKE THIS AGREEING WITH WHAT THESE FUSERS ARE SHILLING
Just clean and tighten your fuse holder and re-new your fuse (if old) with a good quality 50cent Bussman, Littlefuse or similar.
As with "many switch-on surges" they do deteriorate, bend, stretch and get crusty with electrolysis formations on their fusible wire elements before they give out, as these pics show of a fuse wire element ageing over time show. https://ibb.co/9NbTwqK
(even the $$$ boutique ones will age just as much also)
Cheers George

Hi guys, i finally settled with a Diablo 300 because of my speakers which are Thiel CS 3.7s.This was the best match i've heard for the 3.7s.I would like to know if any Diablo 300 owners have tried the Synergistic Research Orange fuse on this amp ?Please share your experience.
Highly recommend Ansuz cables. I moved from an AQ Hurricane to Ansuz A2 and it opened up things quite a bit.  Black background with crisp highs.  I found the Hurricane darkened the sound across the board for my system.  I felt this to be the case with a Luxman 509X and Vitus RI-101.
Dude just click on his name NYEV and send him a private message instead of what your currently doing which is redundant
Hi Nyev,

just trying to reach out to you on every thread that I can find you on! Lol!
I’m looking for some help with installing my phono module for my Diablo and I’m hoping that you could help?
All the best,

Kevin O’Driscoll
Whatever gives the Diablo its signature sound, I really like it, even more than when I first got it.  I listen to it almost daily so I start to take it for granted, but probably few times a week it totally takes me by surprise and reminds me how great it sounds.  Just thankful I came across it as I would have been unhappy with anything else that I tested.  There was not even a close runner up (although I suppose there probably would have been if I had unlimited options available to test).  I am still amazed at how composed the sound is at low volume, and how there are no recordings that sound bad on it, as is the case with a lot of high end gear. I agree with describing the signature as dark (or rich and full bodied if you prefer), but if I read that I’d think that would equate to slow and bloated, only because of past experiences with equipment that was leaning to the warm side of things.  But the Diablo is quite the opposite- lively, big, fast, and highly detailed.

I did read an interesting review of the Diablo from 2020 that made a lot of sense to me.  The reviewer said he thought the majority of the sonic signature came from the internal DAC module.  He said the Diablo DAC sounded big and lively, whereas the Chord Hugo TT2 connected to the Diablo made it sound cool and crisp.  Here is the review:

https://www.pursuitperfectsystem.com/the-gryphon-audio-diablo-300-integrated-amplifier-with-dac-revi...
At some point I’d love to get a pair of Wilson speakers for it, but that will be quite a ways off I think!!  I’d also love to get a second Diablo, just in case something happens to mine!

The Diablo has a slightly dark quality...... In my experience Purist has a dark quality

This usually associated with high bias class-A sound, as it removes (the higher it is) the etched sound of xover distortion of Class-A/B with low bias, and makes for effortless sound which can be described as dark, I prefer rich full bodied.

Cheers George
The Diablo has a slightly dark quality......  In my experience Purist has a dark quality
Hi!
Would anyone have access to a Gryphon phono module installation manual? I just picked up a used one and I am unsure how to install it.

Hope everyone is well!
Kevin
Cheaper prices are coming soon on all Gryphon products due to the change in distributor here in the USA. Stay Tuned!!
Getting my Diablo this week. Can't wait! No Internal DAC though, I'll be trying it with my Lumin T2 and my Chord Hugo TT2 and  M Scaler. 
Ok thanks but the thing is that i'm not a fan of Sabre DAC chips like the one used in the Gryphon module, i still much prefer ladder DACs especially the ones from Totaldac that i find the most musical.I also don't like MSB and DCS DACs overpriced IMO.
Thanks for the descriptions of the Antileon and Mephisto.  Wonder which I'd prefer; they both probably sound amazing in different ways.  Never going to happen and I'm more than happy with my Diablo however!
One thing about using the internal DAC, is that you utilize the cool flashing blue light on the front of the Diablo that tells you that the DAC's super-capacitor is charging up for a minute or two (depending on how long it's been since the last use).  When the light stops flashing, the USB voltage supply of your streamed source is no longer used as the voltage supply for the internal Gryphon DAC, which is supposedly a good thing. Not totally sure I have that 100% correct, but it's something like that. 

Not that it should influence your decision in any way whatsoever; just thought it was worth mentioning.  And, I think I've only imagined, on a few occasions, hearing an improvement in the sound when the blue light stops flashing and you hear a tiny relay click!

The Antileon has the warmest tonality of the Gryphon lineup, it is the most musical of the bunch.It is a big step up compared to the Diablo 300, everything is bigger and fuller.The Mephisto is a Formula one, very different from the ones below.It is ultra fast, uber transparent and has the most impressive clear bass you will ever hear in your whole life.Most likely the best stereo amp at any price IMO.
I think i'm going to stick to my favorite DAC : Totaldac if i purchase a Diablo 300.

The Diablo internal DAC module may or may not be the right solution depending on your budget for the DAC and also your sonic preferences. You can easily spend 3X the cost of the internal DAC and potentially get better sound. 

I find the internal DAC is to my liking in that it takes the Diablo's base sonic signature, and goes a bit further in that direction (solid, fully formed vocals, "bigness" and a prioritization of presence over the highest degree of detail, timing, and precision).  This following review is interesting as it notes the distinctly different sonic differences between the Diablo internal DAC and the highly regarded Chord Hugo TT2 which is more tight and analytical sounding (with less presence and fully formed vocals) according to the review. It makes it clear why you should test and see what you like better, as some may prefer one versus the other, and others prefer the opposite.
https://www.pursuitperfectsystem.com/gryphon-diablo-300-integrated-amplifier--dac-review.html
How do the Antileon and Mephisto's sound compare with the Diablo 300's sound?

I'd like to know from Diablo 300 owners what they think of the optional DAC module ?Is it better to puchase the Diablo 300 with the DAC module or choose a separate DAC ?Thanks

@rshad0000  Yes i'm familiar with both the Antileon Evo and the Mephisto stereo.It will come down to what speakers you have.I would recomment the Antileon Evo with speakers that are more anlytical and tend to be bright sounding.The Mephisto is recommended for more musical speakers and certainly not bright.
thieliste,

Have you been able to listen to the Mephisto yet?   Out of curiosity, what about the antileon made you prefer that over the other Gryphons you listened to?   I’m interested to hear how the sound changes as you move up their line.

thanks
arcticdeth are you referring to the SPEC i got when you mention the Class D?  because if you are then yes, it is absolutely amazing.

As i run two amps, one for highs (300hz up) and one for lows (300hz down) i would have to have to decide which one to apply the diablo to.  this would be the kind of dilemma solved by further purchases and would become very expensive.  which one would owners choose, the upper frequencies or the bass?  i presume this is some sort of audiophie "Sophie's Choice" type question but we shall see.  Remembering of course that alot of vocal/speaking etc is below 300 hz, it is not just seinfeld soundtrack stuff.
Hi guys, another big Gryphon fan here, i have heard the Diablo 300, Essence stereo, Antileon Evo and Colosseum stereo so far.I'm going to be demoing the Mephisto stereo at my dealers for the first time by the end of this month.So far my favorire one in the Gryphon line is the Antileon Evo but i'm sure the Mephisto is in a league of it's own as most people say.I will make a purchase decision after the Mephisto audition.In terms of cables you guys should check out Ansuz, one of the best cable brands available today.Cheers.

You like the class D ?
congrats!

enjoy.

i gave a great listen to them. Not my cup o’tea.

Every review I’ve read is positive!
 Enjoy!
 Great reliable amps!
Lol. The diablo 300 demo is not coming back anytime soon because it's actually on loan to another customer who bought one but the shipment has not arrived yet.

The next best thing I suppose is to test the same 120 unit again (supposed to have the same sound signature of the 300). Hopefully it has more hours on it with the speakers, so I can have a better judgement again. 

Yeah, like what you said about the hORNS speakers, I'm really amazed by the looks of it. It really plays nice as well. This is my first experience with a horn type of speaker and I'm glad I have experienced something different. It has a very different projection of sound compared to typical speakers. You can sense the treble just flows out so effortlessly and fills the room with sound. You should really listen to them if you get a chance. It's quite a different experience.

What amplifier did you get? Lol, should stop reading threads like these unless you're ready to buy again.
oh i'm sorry.  i thought it had been months but it's been all of 7 days.  as you were :-)

great thread.  i just got a new amplifier (and i really like it) but this thread makes me want to try out the Diablo pretty bad.
Hi Douggie can you come back and tell us what happens next?  The Luxman setup sounds incredible and those hORNS speakers look so cool.  I want to know if the 300 comes back from the Luxman / hORNS combination punch (in your estimation).
Had an uneventful session yesterday trying to audition the 300 at a shop. First of all, the 300 was out on loan, so the guy opened up a brand new 120 for me. And then it was connected to a 2 day old Wilson Benech speakers http://wilson-benesch.com/p3-0/

After reading threads like these, naturally the expectation is set very high. So when I listened to it, I was quite disappointed. I was actually trying hard to find good things about it, but after 15 minutes, I gave up. I've heard it's supposed to be a little dark side of neutral, but it was way more than that. Playing at volume 28-29 was a little better, so it kinda shows that the speaker cones are still stiff.

Went to another shop to listen to the Lux 509x. Wow, really night and day difference (of course because of many many factors). It was hooked up to a pair of hORNS speakers. http://horns.pl/en/speaker-sets/symphony/ . The soundstage and imaging was phenomenal. I was hooked right away when the first few notes came through the system. It was musical and lively, played a variety of music well with clarity. Bass was good, not excessive. Controlled that 13 inch woofer pretty well. When I left the store, I realized that I've spent more than an hour in there.

I'm gonna wait a few weeks and try to listen to the 300 again. Hope the 300 demo will be back and the speakers have run in a bit more. 
Great thread. Now I'm more determined to join the club. LOL.

BTW, anyone knows how often Gryphon updates their stuff? If my research is correct, the Diablo 300 was released around 2015? Just wondering if they will revise the 300 anytime soon?
Very interesting thread. But I don’t think I read anyone trumpeting the value of using more Gryphon components in the chain..

I also have the wonderful 300. Originally ran it with throwback Naim Super Lumina speaker cables and Dynaudio C60’s. Both these were great in my previous Naim system; but didn’t optimise with the 300. I changed the C60’s for Mojo S. Karumba - stunning materialisation, bass, detail.. Far in advance of C60 (notwithstanding anything below 37hz) Which is something for a ’stand mount’ against such a big floor stander.

But I’m sensitive to a hot top end and found this with the Mojo in place. I was pretty sure it was the speaker cable. Tried several high-end cables, all of which did different things but weren’t ’right’. Then found some used Gryphon Guideline Mkll speaker and i/c cables for $1500. Much better result overall especially at top end. At this point I thought I was where I wanted to be.

My DAC is a Resonessence Mirus Pro. This is a superb, organic-sounding dac which I preferred to the Chord Dave I demo'd it against; I’m not changing it for a Kalliope because the well is dry! But I wondered whether there’d be any benefit from putting it on Stillpoints. That was the lightning moment. I’d never have believed it; the sound has now really ’arrived’; significantly more spacious, airy, holographic and delicate.

Prior to above, dedicated mains power supply and decent power cables all had very noticeable effects. (Care with power cables needed as some steal dynamics in a trade-off for ’smoothness’). But it’s come clear to me after some years that, if you want to get off the stressful and expensive wheel of constant trial and error, all-Gryphon is a great solution if you’ve got the wallet/patience to wait for used. Until I’d heard it, I really didn’t know what level of sound was possible. (I’m not affiliated with Gryphon). Not to say folks using the 300 with other makes of gear don’t have wonderful sound; more to say that you can save a lot of cash and heartache by sticking with the brand where possible - assuming you like its presentation..
kerisabe,mikeyaya -- Just so we're comparing apples to apples, the dcs bartok is a streamer dac. You would still something to stream in to it: a computer server, a direct Tidal hook up, etc. In contrast, the Antipodes CX and EX are 2 separate units, either of which will perform server/streamer functions and feed a DAC (the EX actually has a DAC built in as well, but it is an entry level accommodation for audiophiles moving up from CD players). 

The CX/EX combo is what Antipodes bills as its top offering. The CX in this combo acts as the server (with local SSD storage, if desired, and/or streaming from Tidal, etc.) and it connects with a LAN umbilical to the EX, which is the renderer. Both are visible on your computer network. Basically, it is a 2 box computer design for minimal noise, separating the more power hungry server function in the CX, and the more delicate, lowest noise processing in the EX. In theory, you could use either to feed the bartok, but the CX is the one specifically designed for that. 

fyi. -- David
Go for the dcs for sure.    I have the Diablo 300 and the dcs Rossini.   Its  a fantastic pairing.    Not much better if you are streaming.   
@davidz thank you for the recommendation. I need to look for the local distributor of Antipodes. My gryphon dealer has been trying to get me try the dCS bartok with the diablo 300. 
Nyev, Kerisabe -- I can vouch for the importance of a dedicated player/streamer instead of trying to tweak a mac mini or windows box into a suitable high end front end. My choice has been the Antipodes CX/EX 2-box combination. Mark Jenkins at Antipodes has gone to extreme lengths to lower the noise generated by the power supply and motherboard without filters, which slow and/or color the music. A wonderful match with the Diablo. 
Nyev, yes completely agree with not going the usb route etc with mac as an audio source hence my choice on using optical to eliminate the ground/bad stuff coming from my mac. 

But the other day everything changed dramatically when ive installed an active grounding box to the components. Its even alot better than the time ive switched from usb to optical. Everything just got cleaned up, so stoked with the change! 

And ive upgraded my basic emk optical cable to lifatec, the sound also abit improved. But definitely an active grounding system works wonder. You should try it out! 
I didn't receive the polish either, just wondering if Gryphon forgot to put a tub in the box. I saw it in a few reviews, just got me thinking. 
Also Kerisabe, regarding your MacBook, not sure of WiFi streaming vs Ethernet.  Try it out?  Beyond that, there is a very large rabbit-hole of mods to your computer you can make to make real improvements in sound (power supply, hard disk, USB tweaks, etc).  But many who have started down that path have realized the time and money to get to a point where they have an audiophile-grade music streamer/server is not worth it when you can purchase a dedicated streamer that has all the benefits for the same or less cash.  So that’s what I did - still waiting for my Innuos Zenith MKIII to arrive.  And still using my Mac Mini with Audirvana (which I recommend) until then.

Interesting that optical from the MacBook  is better for you.  Not sure if my Mac Mini has an optical out to try that.

My packing list said it included the polish cloth, and also plastic polish as well.  However, no polish was included.  My dealer says Gryphon told them they found that the polish they were previously including "dried out" too much and they don't have a solution as of yet.  I thought they meant it dries out too much when unused over time, but my dealer insisted there was an issue once the polish was applied to the amp.  So if you have the polish, I guess I wouldn't risk using it.
No I didnt get the plastic polish. The checklist with the list of items that comes in the box doesnt say plastic polish, it says “1 polish cloth”.

Did everyone get the plastic polish included with their amp? So with the accessories-

1) 1 pair of white gloves
2) Manual
3) Remote control
4) Power cord
5) blue cleaning cloth

6) Plastic Polish in a small glass tub?

Did everyone get the plastic polish? 
The vocal has improved after i left it on for almost 20 hrs on sunday. Yesterday it sounded a tad better with the vocal. But there are too many factors I think with various components are in the break in process. I didnt get the optional DAC, pairing it with the chord qutest fed using optical from a macbook pro/audirvana.

Was playing around yesterday comparing sources: 1.macbookpro/audirvana(tidal) - usb - qutest 2.smart tv(spotify) - optical - qutest and last 3.macbookpro/audirvana(tidal) - optical - qutest. USB (no decrapifier nothing) sounds way noisier/not black compared to optical. And proper tidal recordings are just way more airier than spotify through a smarttv (160kbps). Was almost putting away my mbp to simplify my listening, but had to check back with the mbp and boy was it blew away the smarttv spotify streaming by far. 

Now I wonder, would it be better for the macbook pro connected via ethernet (not wifi)? Will the streaming quality improve? The main airport extreme router is located in another room, so i installed a small airport express to extend the signal, then connect the ethernet cable to it and the mbp. Pls advice thanks
Interesting comments about the vocals.  During my burn-in, I had thought at one point the vocals seemed very good, and highly detailed, but ever so slightly “back” in the mix.  Wasn’t sure if I was imagining it so I didn’t mention.  This is no longer the case and hasn’t been for a while now.  Not sure if things actually changed, or I just grew accustomed to the sound!  The effect was very minor for me.  

Do do you have the embedded DAC module in your Diablo?  The DAC requires much more burn-in than the rest of the amp does.
Nyev agree with your point of not changing the speakers until you have finished trying out cables. What made me put granite under my speakers was when I decided to put the stock spikes on. I also run my sistem in a room with hardwood flooring. So it was kind of unintentional just to protect the floor not to get more bass. Then the bass actually was tighther, stronger due to the granite base.

Im still on my 26-27 hr mark on breaking in my diablo 300. Decided to put it on standby when I left the studio just to give it a 12-18 hr break. It sounds like there is something holding back the vocal now. Im also still in process of breaking in my furutech rhodium ncf main receptacle. (Approx on 50 hr mark - 450 hrs to go 🤔)