Good Speakers for Rock and Roll Under 15K

I have nice speakers for acoustics, jazz, vocals, etc. but are not great for rock and roll.  Would welcome any recommendations for speakers that do a great job with classic rock and roll.  I will add some components in my system that might influence thinking:

New Audio Frontiers Tube Preamp, New Audio Frontiers 845 Tube Power Amp, Lampizator Atlantic DAC, Innuos Zenith Streamer, Tchernov cables.

gregjacob

No reason for tubes whatsoever if pop/rock electronically amplified music is your thing.

I vote for the Legacy Focas. I have them, love their rock and roll ! I'm powering them with Legacys V series amps. 1000 Watts. I tried a set of Tekton Double Impacts but did not like the tweeter array. They were a good speaker, just not for me. 

I will always be running a tube preamp.  It's a work of art.  But would opt to run a SS power with a set of rock dedicated speakers.  Recommendations for excellent ss power amps to compliment?  Pass Labs was recommended... 

I don’t think you need to chase amps, good is good enough IMO. Just get the speakers right. Dynamics/transients is the key to good rock. Just use enough power to keep your dynamics designed into the speaker.

A smooth downward sloping frequency response in room (Revel, JBL, Kef, etc) helps so bad recordings don’t bite your head off. Speakers that are flatter in room (thiel, B&W, a few I have owned) are far less enjoyable with rock.