Focal Kanta 2 vs Revel F228Be

Regretfully there is not a Focal dealer in my area to compare it to Revel F228Be, which I've listened to. My system consists of Luxman M900u amp, C900u preamp, Luxman D-06u digital, and Clearaudio Ovation turntable. Room is 13'x15'x8'. I listen to all types of music.

I would appreciate comments from anyone who has had an opportunity to compare them both. I am not limiting my self to the two, but this would help to narrow my choices. I am in a market to replace my 1996 B&W 802 Matrix. Thank you.
128x128yale1
The Revels tend to be more laid back while the Focal's and modern B&W's share some of that upper end detail.
Also, Revels are great off-axis. Focals tend to be narrow seating speakers.
Why don't you save up a bit more and listen to a pair of Magico A3. When I listened to Kanta 2 I could hear sounds coming out separately from each driver. With solid state it's lean sounding too.
I am on the same track with @kw6 . I’ve auditioned both the Kanta 2 and F228Be in the past. They are both nice (don’t get me wrong). But I think your awesome electronics can command higher fidelity speakers.  Focal Scala, come to mind for your room. Yep, I can understand if cost is an issue.
Cheers!
Jack
I like the mids and highs from the kanta's but not much bass, the revels I think I would consider for a HT system but tbh I wouldsn't spend that much on ht. 
I agree that at $10k these aren't the best speakers available and scratched them off my list after listening to them. 
Thank you all for your comments. Today I've listened to Magoco A3. It is likely they will be my choice.
Maybe have a look at the revel 328be....it has better bass and an upgraded tweeter. I had the A3’s and Kanta 2’s. Neither were impressive. Audiovector R3’s were very impressive as are my current speaker...NOLA KO2
After multiple visits to the dealer, I have to agree with you on the A3's. I was not thrilled with Revel either. It took me a long time to sort it all out. Yesterday, I've placed an order for Focal Sopra 2.

Thank you all for your input.
Sopra 2, congrats. I was wondering why they weren’t on the list. I haven’t heard the dynaudio C60i yet so I think at $10k msrp the persona 3f or latest VA beethovens if they’re still imported 
“I was wondering why they weren’t on the list.”

Probably because the price increased from $14,500 to $19,000. At $19k I would look for a larger speakers but that is me (I have a large room). I have not heard them so on opinion on sound quality.