Finale Audio F-3008 amp

Hey folks!
Searching in internet for 300b tube amps I found this http://www.finaleaudio.com/f-3008/
Looks great, especially with upgrades. But I couldn’t found any reviews (expect amp used for various 300b tubes test in http://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/triode-roundup-seven-common-man-300b-tubes-compared/). Maybe somebody have one of them or heard in audio show / dealer etc.? Also, how this would compare to Line Magnetic LM-210iA integrated (also 300b amp)?
manfredas
I have one and it's very good, one of the better 300b amps I've heard. I listened to the line magnetic 210 and 508 ( think that's the right one the 508) and the line magnetic stuff imo in no contest just not in the same league as the finale audio - triode labs stuff. Build quality is far superior and the parts quality is much higher. Line magnetic stuff does look prettier but that's it. Mine has all the FFX upgrades (hashimoto trasformers). Not to mention built in Toronto Canada. 

I listened to the audionote mitsu se, line magnetic stuff and two custom units before setting my ears on the finale audio amp. Just does everything better most noticable was the extension on the Highs and lows. Put good tubes in these amps they want them. Others also mention the Frankenstein amps as good choices too. 

I'd be happy to go into more detail if you'd like let me know. Can also see my big red one in my profile pics. Note mine is in a larger chassis then the current production. 
Looks real great but is the 15 lbs. shipping weight a typo? The 300B amps usually weigh a lot more due to their heavy transformers. Just wondering.
Post removed 
I do not have nor have I heard the Finale 300b; that said I will piggyback off comments and say that I have the Finale 7189 (II) which is driven by either 7189a or EL 84M tubes. Mine has upgraded Hashimoto transormer, DH Labs gold inputs and Mundorf Silver in Oil Caps, and I inserted NOS rectifier & 12ax7s. The amp is 22wpc, and easily and musically drives my Daedalus Argos V2s (97db). 

I also have a Line Magnetic 518IA 845 tube based integrated; I find that just as enjoyable albeit a different flavor than the Finale 7189 (II). 

- The F3008 is not 15lbs more like 50lbs. the web sight says close to 50lbs fyi.

- I normal run Living Voice Avatar 2 (R3) 94 db, 6ohm.

Funny thing I picked a set of Omega SAM's three weeks ago that I have been trying on the Finale f 3008 with very good results as well. I'll be writing a review on the Omegas soon but lets just say I'm very impressed with them, for the money fantastic value.

-Frank (from Finale Audio -Triode Labs) is a wonderful guy to deal with I agree about the quality of his equipment. even the entry level stuff starting around $1500 is very good for the money.

Hi manfredas,
The Finale Triode Lab 300b has a very good word of mouth reputation and particularly with the Hashimoto output transformers. Another Canadian (Toronto area) amplifier I would give serious consideration to is the Coincident Frankenstein MK II. It utilizes custom Japanese transformers and sounds superb. I’ve owned mine for 9 very happy years. I don’t believe you can go wrong with either choice. If you click my avatar you can see the Frankenstein MKII in my system pictures. They are mono blocks  and weigh abut 33 lbs each.
Charles

hay Charles1dad

was going to message you I was interested in what speakers you are using with your Frankenstein’s. I’ve been thinking if an upgrade or sideways move . I'm looking for a little more base.

Coincident Speaker Tech Total eclipse 2 is in your profile are you still using them?

Hi Glenn,
Yes I’ve had Coincident Total Eclipse II since buying them used here on Audiogon back in 2009. They are wonderful sounding with my two push pull tube amplifiers and of course with the 300b Frankenstein which is my primary amplifier. They are excellent in stock form but a few years ago I replaced the tweeter Solens capacitors with the Duelund CAST copper foil capacitors. Only 1 pair of capacitors in their very minimal first order crossover. 14 ohm speaker impedance so are very easy to drive with lower power tube amplifiers.

At the time I bought them I was very interested in the Horning Agathon (97 db 4 ohm) and the Tonian Lab Classic 12.1(97 db 16 ohm) speakers. I was seeking speakers that would mate well with SET amplifiers. I suspect that any of these three would have made me nappy but the Total Eclipse II have been a genuine joy to listen to. After 9 years of ownership I haven’t the slighted desire to replace them. Your Living Voice speakers are highly regarded and have a very good reputation for their sound quality.  I do believe that the Total Eclipse II with their two 10 inch woofers will provide more bass weight, impact and depth. 
Charles

Thanks Charles

I will look into those three speakers thanks for the input.

yes the Living Voice are truly a wonderful speaker and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a speaker with those spec's

I live in a loft that's all open about 850sqft but its not square so ruff L shape but my listening area is 19ft wide with the left wall tapered with my kitchen on it. the right wall is all glass, roof is 18ft front wall 16ft back and its open to the back behind my chair about another 15ft then its open to the L. large and no bass modes but many other issues as you can see.

Glen

will do mafredas but I will start a new thread as i don't want to take this one over.

link to the post manfredas as requested ;-)

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/three-weeks-with-omega-sam-s