Cornwall IV vs. Volti Rival, Razz; Razz v. 1, 2, 3 -- what changed?

Looking for efficient speakers. I had the opportunity to listen to a Cornwall IV yesterday. It was run on nice tubes (Primaluna 400 EL34s) with a bluesound node streamer/dac.

QUESTION: I'm curious if anyone has compared CW IV with Volti Rival of Razz. Thoughts?

QUESTION 2: Anyone know what changed in the Volti Razz when it moved from v. 2 to v. 3?

Thanks

128x128hilde45
Post removed 

Well if he was banned, he couldn’t even log in and post. So why would moderators keep deleting every post within minutes instead of banning him? Makes no sense.

Very strange indeed I enjoyed Silverfox's posts well written informative and enthusiastic.

Not sure how efficient your looking for but i have done the Klipsch LaScala thing for years and was happy after some modifications i.e. damping of horns, upgrading the crossovers and drivers etc. 

The one speaker that gets overlooked here mostly due to being British is the Living Voice line up. I've had an earlier version of the Avatar 2 and was very impressed with the sound. They range from 94-95db at 8ohm, easy load for tube amps as they were designed and voiced off AudioNote Japan's Kondo amps.  highly recommend them if they are efficient enough.  Drove mine with 300b tube amps but they really like a little more power maybe 20-25wpc.