Blown away with 2 speakers hifi sound!

I upgraded my CD player and the sound I am getting from Paradigm Studio 20 speakers is truly amazing! The sound is liquid and transparent magic...I never heard them sound so good. In fact, I find myself not listening to music but to the sound of speakers, if you know what I mean. Audiophiles should be able to relate to this...

I am starting to believe the company's bold statement about Paradigm shift speakers with in the price range - haha

Another speaker I am in love with is Martin Logan Motion 35XT with exotic tweeter that has pleasant transparent magic...The sound is as a whole is also liquid so Hifi-ish. Try to hear them and most likely you too will agree that they are so good that you keep hearing speakers rather than concentrating on music, and they are way below $1000! I think they are a bargain in Hifi world these days.

I hope readers of Audiogon will agree with my take on the 2 speakers and enjoy good quality for a few hundred $.

Happy listening...
gongli3
>>> I find myself not listening to music but to the sound of speakers, if you know what I mean.<<<

I know exactly what you mean. I've been an audiophile for fifty years and have heard this statement countless times. The concept is deeply rooted in the audiophile world. I'm surprised others in this forum are not familiar with it. The most obvious symptom is skipping around your music collection listening to 30-60 second clips that sound great on your system instead of waiting for the whole song or album to play.

One of the funnest parts of being an audiophile is starting with your parent's cheap audio equipment and hearing additional sounds/music/nuances in the system as the system evolved.  In 30 years I went from my dad's Pioneer speakers (in diy cabinets) and reel to reel to Soundlab and Audio Research equipment. I still remember installing a pair of Velodyne subs and listening to the Beatles. All of a sudden I realized they have a bass player...that guy is pretty good.;) 

Enjoy the hobby! We are very fortunate.
- gongli3-
And I envy the excitement you portray. Hopefully we have all experienced that at one time or another.
gongli3 is the envy of everyone on this site.

It’s clear, many here are audio nervosa afflicted. Instead of simply letting the music take you away from this challenging time we live in, we listen to hear the faults of a recording and our system.

Not that there’s any wrong with that...
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=Awr9K57wGuBdZ1gAWT7BGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTEycGhmcDZuBGNvbG8...

Driving naked is normal in Santa Monica.
Beverly Hills.  Definitely unusual; at least back then