Blown away with 2 speakers hifi sound!

I upgraded my CD player and the sound I am getting from Paradigm Studio 20 speakers is truly amazing! The sound is liquid and transparent magic...I never heard them sound so good. In fact, I find myself not listening to music but to the sound of speakers, if you know what I mean. Audiophiles should be able to relate to this...

I am starting to believe the company's bold statement about Paradigm shift speakers with in the price range - haha

Another speaker I am in love with is Martin Logan Motion 35XT with exotic tweeter that has pleasant transparent magic...The sound is as a whole is also liquid so Hifi-ish. Try to hear them and most likely you too will agree that they are so good that you keep hearing speakers rather than concentrating on music, and they are way below $1000! I think they are a bargain in Hifi world these days.

I hope readers of Audiogon will agree with my take on the 2 speakers and enjoy good quality for a few hundred $.

Happy listening...
gongli3

Showing 2 responses by br3098

You are doing it wrong........................
About 30 years ago I knew a high powered attorney in Beverly Hills.  A real white shoes lawyer, politically well-connected.  He had a vintage 50s Rolls Royce that he loved but seldom drove.  This car had the most sumptuous leather seats you could imagine.

One night I was driving down Santa Monica Bl. in Beverly Hills when I saw his Rolls.  He noticed me at a stop light and pulled over so we could chat.  I got our of my car and walked over to the driver's door  (right hand drive) and he was sitting in the car buck ass naked, apparently unashamed.  When I asked him why he was naked he told me that the seats felt best that way.

Was he doing it wrong?

Driving naked is normal in Santa Monica.
Beverly Hills.  Definitely unusual; at least back then