Black Cat 3232 Speaker cable?

Has anyone tried these speaker cables? What do you think of them if you have? Looking to improve upon my Wireworld Eclipse III, which I had to get (on used market) to replace my Gold Eclipse III which were too short (1m) and I no longer needed a bi wire cable. Looking for the best bang for the buck I can so wondering if these would fit that bill and be an improvement upon the Wireworld I have? I was going to go for the Wireworld Eclipse 8 but they just took an almost $500 price increase on a 2M pair, so looking elsewhere. Thanks.  

128x128fthompson251

Chris at Black Cat makes some great cables. I think you would be pleased with 3232. Also, check out his Graceline cables if you really want to be amazed.

Really depends on what sound characteristics and improvements you’re looking for.  No way to make a meaningful recommendation without this info. 

Really depends on what sound characteristics and improvements you’re looking for.  No way to make a meaningful recommendation without this info. 

And also no way to do it without cable specs.

The black cat name does conjure up some halloween magic.

I tried a set of earlier versions of Chris S’s ic cables under the Stereovox brand name. I found them pretty hot in treble, lots lots of detail. A friend of mine who knows his stuff well says that is kind of the sound he goes for.

Triodelover, thanks for that - I don't want hotter treble, my silver interconnects have a slight  bit of that but it's very good treble. I was looking for copper speaker wires to not keep headed in that direction. Appreciate that observation.