Best Power Cord for a Classe CA 2300

....without getting into all of this and all of that about power cords......opinions on the best power cord for this amp ! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
garebear
There is no definitive "best" of anything. There are way too many variables involved. The "best" you can hope for is to find something that works well in your system. You can then say it's the "best" for you until you find something you think is better !!!!
Tpreaves - did you even read my thread before you went off on your usual rant here on Audiogon ???? ....I said without getting into all of this and that about power cords....this isn't my first rodeo and blah, blah about being the best in one is not good in another, that's been well played out here on Audiogon...all I wanted was a couple of ideas....once again, you added nothing to the op thread. So, do YOU have any ideas on some good power cords for Classe amps ????...and I WILL take it from there.
Post removed 
Thank you Ms. Elizabeth for responding to my stupid question....I'm glad that it humoured you. The point of my question has been missed and that is my fault as I should know better than that on this site. However, after 37 years of being in this hobby, I may have grown a little lazy and apathetical to all of this. I digress ....All I was looking for was for some ideas as to a good power cord for this amp .....and I would go from there. I have all Purist Audio Limited 1's right now and was just wondering who else was out that that would have something for this amp that would match well with it. ( Elrods ??? ) As I said, it's my own fault as I see enough responses here on this site by members who constantly answer every thread and offer nothing to the poster's concern or origional question. Like your response Ms. Elizabeth....well, do you have any particular favorites to answer my stupid question ????
Post removed 
Post removed 
Thank you Ms. Elizabeth for your response and time in answering my question. I had noted that it was a mistake in putting a very general question out there on this forum, and that I should have known better. I also noted that I was just looking for a few ideas from other Audiogon members where I could do a little research and listening on my own to make an informed decision on what cable was best for my amp. It is sad to see where you felt a need to take this to a whole different level and receive some sort of perverse self satisfaction ( both literally and figuratively as do seem very frustrated ) with a statement like ; ''I feel like i just gave this dude an enema.. LOL '' ....when all I was looking for was some suggestions. Wow.....it's just a hobby for me and a love for music. It would seem that you may have lost that perspective.
...you assume allot Ms. Elizabeth. It usually the ones that don't know are the ones that say. Tread lightly as your true colors are showing and you are obviously entering a battle of wits ill prepared for me
Post removed 
The one that came with the amp? Just saying. Classe outta know best for their equipment.
When I purchased a Classe Twenty Five amp in the 90's, the Classe manual actually recommended an upgrade power cord. I was shocked. But they were right. I have liked Tekline cords on Classe and other amps.
I think that unfortunately, original equipment power cords are often chosen by the accountants and not the engineers.
'the Classe manual actually recommended an upgrade power cord'

I am stunned, and for once, speechless.
Funny, both being out-of-line and responding inappropriately, but still managing to shill (as usual) the Pangea powercord. Amazing.
......thanks Stan. I have been doing a little research on the Elrod Statement Gold, The Purist 25th Anniversary is also a consideration as the whole system is Purist 20th Anniversary but the 25th is beyond my bugdet like the Nordost Odlin. Looking at the Siltech's as well.....I have to say $4,000 to $5 would do it. My purpose was not to get everyone rattled with my request ...if you have any idea's let me know.
Post removed 
If you are a big Classe amp fan, I would consider stepping up to the CA-M300 mono blocks, and a pair of more modest power cords, such as Tekline Reference or Audience. Pangea is great for the price too.
Post removed 
09-19-12: Garebear
Tpreaves - did you even read my thread before you went off on your usual rant here on Audiogon ???? ....I said without getting into all of this and that about power cords....this isn't my first rodeo and blah, blah about being the best in one is not good in another, that's been well played out here on Audiogon...all I wanted was a couple of ideas....once again, you added nothing to the op thread. So, do YOU have any ideas on some good power cords for Classe amps ????...and I WILL take it from there.
Yes, I read your question. I said nothing at all about the this and that of power cords. What "rant" are you referring to? I do have some ideas, but they certainly aren't about power cords.
Hello Tpreaves - say it then - you responded with an answer and I called you out on it - all I wanted was some suggestions and you did not answer my question. The '' rant '' was the typical canned response that served no purpose
Post removed 
....remind me not to buy any of your used Panega power cords for the fear of not knowing where they have been or what they were plugged into.
Post removed 
Tpreavs - you have shown your true colors my friend. Little man whose strength is only from behind a computer screen. Please go waste someone else's time with your useless answers...and members have wondered what has happened to this site ?...here is your proof, right here, when all I asked was for a suggestion on a power cord.....any time pal, any time
Post removed 
.....Mr Tpreaves, thank you for your compliment as I will accept your character praise. Shame on me for thinking any less of you even after your rant, as I see where you must be of some intelligence to realize that you are making a total fool of yourself. This case has closed - you lost again
Post removed 
....Ms Eliabeth ...good for you, and happy listening. I did not start a fight as you call it with Mr. Tpreaves.....I will finish it though, he added nothing and again - all I was looking for was some suggstions.....this has escalated into character accusations from people I don't even care to know....I am a muscian for fun and have been playing for years ... have been in recording studios.... I have not claimed here or anywhere else to know everything about audio ....I do know some things ...and I do know what I am doing. All I wanted was a couple of ideas from people who own Classe .....and if I wanted Classe monoblocs I would bought Classe monoblocs...I rest my case again
'Sorry Rok2id, some people just really piss me off.
And it is a good catfight anyway hey?'

hahahahaha I was stunned! Don't be sorry. It was a great fight. Remind me to never piss you off! I still say you are the best contributor on Audiogon.
Cheers
These questions of what is the best are not stupid . Someone who owns said amp and has tried different power cords can advise to what they heard . Some info is better than nothing . These people who have their system set and are never looking at changing anything are real audio pros . Maybe spend less time replying to questions you think are worthless and just go listen to some music.
......Maplegrovemusic, thank you as that's all I was looking for. ''Hey - try the new Elrods they are great on Classe gear, the new Shunyata cords also work well on the CA 2300''...that's all I was looking for and you see what ensued from there. What happened to this site ????
I echo the Elrod's. They seem to perform great on everything I've put them on.

Very balanced and dynamic.
Great extension top and bottom with plenty of attack.

Also very open soundstage and pinpoint focus on imaging.

I like there older Signature 2's and 3's. 2's for the sourse and 3's for the amp. Either can be had for around $500 used here on Agon.

Just my 2 cents worth.
I am shocked by the rudeness demonstrated by some posters in this thread. They cannot be proud of what they have written for all the world to read. Very poor form.

Regards,
Being a member and poster for years, I'll say that there are some forum members here who can be counted on to not care about being friendly, congenial or cordial. These members will often and very easily show you their bad side. Best to ignore them; but it's very hard to do. It's too bad since there ars so few of us that care about all this stuff. We are a tiny segment of the population.
....you will see I was the origional poster with a simple question. I too have been on this site for almost 13 years now and feel responsible for the conduct and the unfortunate direction of this thread....I could have just let it go. However, as noted, it seems that everytime I post a thread, there is always that group who not only do they not answer the original poster's question, but feel compelled to use it as their own fourm for they have or want or what you should buy......I chalk it up to human nature and believe that's why Facebook was created. But there are others who come in on a regular basis and snipe the poster - add nothing to the thread and never add anything positive. I have also noticed that this is the same group who answers just about every thread in the same fashion.... I guess I got tired of seeing it again and these people's true colors came out yesterday.....I'm sure they are on to other threads by now. It's a hobby, I love music and Audiogon used to be fun and informative, and like eveything else it changes and you move on. I think I have found a couple of power cords for my amp to listen to.
And now the moralists start seeping from the woodwork. We all have different ways of expressing ourselves given any situation. To condem a poster for stating a passionate opinion because it isn't exactly "how" you wanted to hear it is arrogant. Any thread started is open to any opinion (and they are just opinions) presented in any manner. Many threads could be eliminated if the OP wasn't too lazy to make a couple of phone calls to dealers. Often, threads are simply a search for validation of a (pending) purchase. Get off your high horse of political/moral correctness. If you don't like what's on, change the channel.
Post removed 
'I am shocked by the rudeness demonstrated by some posters in this thread'

Me too!!
Simple question and a simple answer. If your budget allows Elrod is one to try on any amp.