12 wire compared to Nordost Blue Heaven Speaker Cable?

This week I will get my new (to me) Denon 697ci to drive my Polk 8-T monitors. I have been using heavy gauge (12) speaker wire, but have a pair of Nordost Blue Heaven Speaker Cables coming. Will these cables sound any better than heavy speaker wire?

ristrettox6

Welcome to Audiogon, apologies for the condescension. 

Some of us don't suffer fools so gladly. Not saying this applies to the OP, but really, some of the naivete in posts are clearly worth some criticism.

lak: Beautiful comment. This IS about the music for me also. Blessings to your mother.

zlone: Thank you for answering my question! Some day I'd love to hear about your concert history. I was just recalling the incredible sound system Cat Stevens had at the Auditorium Theater; massive room, pure crisp clean sound.

To those who called me "thick, a fool, troll, naive, posting a runaround and more, I really feel sorry for your displaced anger. Prayer helps!

@ristrettox6 

All very pretty, but you still didn't answer the question. Did you know they were fake, and if so, why didn't you say it from the beginning?

I purchased "Hamburger Helper" from AliExpress and in tiny itty bitty print after the name on the box it read ('s Buddy).

I just have to add hamburger and...

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Starch, Wheat Flour. Contains 2% or less of: Modified Whey, Onion Powder, Color (caramel color, annatto extract), Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean, and/or sunflower oil), Spice, Monoglycerides, Sugar, Safflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent).

DeKay