1099- and PayPal

128x128rocray

Good to know. They’re so far up their own behinds with the contortions of taxing everything, they can’t get it together to actual tax us.

Or they are woefully understaffed and using outdated tech from a decade + of being starved for funding.

If the tax system wasn't such a nightmare of obfuscation and Heath Robinson complexity, it wouldn't need to be staffed by one tenth of the nation.

@noromance

If the tax system wasn’t such a nightmare of obfuscation and Heath Robinson complexity, it wouldn’t need to be staffed by one tenth of the nation

100% spot on!!!

I have the highest regard for @jond but in this instance when is enough taxing of citizens genuinely enough??? Jon, you'll always be my audio/music buddy.

Charles

@charles1dad Of course I know that my friend but let me point out I made no comment on the tax itself just that the IRS has needed more resources for a long time. Principally to go after wealthy tax cheats. That said I am against this tax or in favor of leaving the threshold $20K or whatever it was previously.

@jond 

That said I am against this tax or in favor of leaving the threshold $20K or whatever it was previously.

Yes, that was my thought as well. Just to leave it alone.👍

Charles