Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@bkeske  I like the 'Spoken Word' ending by Hilary. You've encouraged me to channel Bach via Hilary tonight. 
Spurred by @david_ten 

Hilary Hahn plays Bach. Partita no.3, Parita no. 2, Sonata no. 3. Sony Classical. 1997.

CD

I believe only 16 or 17 when she recorded this. Outstanding.
Royal Concertgebouw Anthology #6.

CD #5, Previn conducts Elgar Symphony #2 1992 & Shrowaczewski conducts Lutoslawski Concerto for Orchestra 1993. RCO Live/Avro 

CD box set.
Schubert: Forellenquintett - Trout Quintet  ---  Anne-Sophie Mutter / Daniil Trifonov
Savoy Brown, “Hellbound Train”

Thank God for tone controls.  The treble was lost due to the heavy bass but +3DB of treble boost made the record go from lackluster to pure Heaven. 
Animal Eterna Brugge/Jos Van Immerseel - Debussy : Prelude a L’apres, La Mer, Images, CD #2. Alpha 2015

CD box set
Animal Eterna Brugge/Jos Van Immerseel - Ravel/Musorgsky : Ma Mere L’Oye (Mother Goose), Tableaux D’Une Exposition (Pictures at an Exposition) CD #3. Alpha 2015

CD box set
Kraftwerk Electric Cafe, WB cassette. Donovan Hurdy Gurdy Man, Epic cassette. So sweet!
Animal Eterna Brugge/Jos Van Immerseel - Poulenc : Concerto for 2 pianos and Orchestra, Suite Francaise & Concert Champertre. CD #5 Alpha 2015

CD box set

This set is so well recorded and played, hard to put on anything else.
Maazel conducts Sibelius Symphony 5, 6, & 7. Wiener Philharmoniker. London. Released (box set) 1991

CD
Listening to some great Scotish music by Steve Mc Donald .The guy is amazing. Anyone else agree?
Very cool rockysantoro. (I'm not familiar with his music)

moe. / Dr. Stan's