Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
uberwaltz, (and other Candlebox fans) This ones for you. I know how much you like Candlebox so if you've got a few minutes please enjoy this live link. It's an extended version of "Rain" - LIVE in Seattle. 

https://youtu.be/dvU8AWFqGGE

N
Pretty much listening to FM radio the past few weeks.  I’m quite depressed with Covid 19, and very worried about family and friends catching the disease.  Doubtful my depression will end until this nightmare is over.   I wake up in the morning and wonder will this be the day that I or another family member comes down with it.  Before this fiasco, 99% of the time I was a very happy and content person.  I just can’t really enjoy my systems right now and I apologize for being a Debbie Downer. 
I hear you Stereo5 but I have had to lean the other way.
I need to play music more than ever to take my mind of all the soul destroying crap out there.
Wife works with elderly all day and is now 12 hours a day 6 days a week......
@uberwaltz,

I will keep my fingers crossed for your wife’s safety.  I am glad my wife retired from the hospital she worked for 43 years.  The lab she worked in has no gloves, masks or protective gear, yet they still have to work.  It’s criminal. Browsing the forums takes the edge off a little.  We found out today that a person our Son works with in northern New Jersey has the virus yet my sons doctor told him he can’t get tested unless he has 3 symptoms of the virus.  So much for anyone can get tested and piece of mind.  
Thanks Stereo5.

We all need all the good luck we can get right now.
3 symptoms before a test?
All just wrong.

Walking in London .... Concrete Blonde.

CD
Ibrahim Electric Meets Ray Anderson  --- Ibrahim Electric / Ray Anderson (Jazz / Blues)

Tedesci Trucks     Everybodys Talking  3 LP Import

Nils Lofgren     Keith don't go

Albert Collins,  R Cray and J Copeland    Showdown

Greg Allman     Laid Back

Dave Mason     Headkeeper

Dire Straits     Communuque

Van Morrison    Moondance

Little Feat       Sailing Shoes

Led Zeppelin   IV  Remastered Import

Grover Washington   Winelight

Allman Bros     Beginnings

Ry Cooder    Get Rhythm

Time for a Movie. Even the wife enjoyed the set today.

Stay Safe

...Quite possibly the best and loudest garage band ever?   Hero Jr. 
A Rock/Grunge band. Playing  6-6-6 LIVE...Songs include "Bottom of the End", "Graveyard of Mirrors", and "Anger Room".

https://youtu.be/ntxXu6YnrMo

N

Post removed 
Johnny winter: several releases!!

Samson : several releases.

y&t - “.   “
Noir et Blanc - Hector Zazou/Bony Bikaye/CY 1. World music/electronica mashup. Interesting and well produced.

Quilt - Plaza
Sweet Relief - A Benefit for Victoria Williams (1993)

I'm not typically a fan of this type of compilation, i.e. a particular artist/songwriter's works covered by a diverse group of popular artists. However, this one is awesome! Here's a list of the artists who cover Victoria Williams songs on this album:

Soul Asylum
Lucinda Williams
Pearl Jam
Buffalo Tom
Michael Penn
Shudder to Think
Lou Reed
Maria McKee
Matthew Sweet 
Evan Dando of Lemonheads
The Jayhawks
The Waterboys
Giant Sand
Michelle Shocked

Really great collection of great songs and some outstanding performances.
arctikdeth,

Saw your Y&T post. Good stuff. Seek out Dave Meniketti's self titled album and his Kind of Blue. He was Y&T's Frontman and guitarist. Great tune called 
"On the other Side"

N
grey9hound,
Was I right about Hero Jr.? What a great video,, right? Grungy little band. 

N
Frank Zappa, “Hot Rats” Vinyl

This ends today’s listening session. Wife and I are going to binge watch Dateline tonight with 4 of the latest ready to play. Let’s keep washing those hands and keep social distancing.
Way to play em’ stereo5!

validpoint, It took a couple listens but I’m finally seeing what you do in regard to this band. Thank you very much

East River Pipe / Mel
PATCHWORK CACOPHONY - FIVE OF CUPS    excellent prog

LARS HOLLMER - ANTEDAG

Sammmmy dunt listen to shoite.