Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Really disliked Mellow Gold by Beck, will not be getting a replay.
Surprised by the Rascal Flatts album, better than I expected.
Just goes to show.....
Uber, I was surprised, too, by Sea Change (this was my first listen). Not what I was expecting, considering my experience with other Beck recordings.  Perhaps repeated listening will reveal more nuance and lead me to appreciate Sea Change more, but the songs were not variegated with respect to style, approach or instrumentation.  
2sack
Well glad it's not just me, I only made 5 tracks and it was out... Lol.

Believe .... Disturbed.

CD
Wow, I’m impressed at this cd!

Just received a Japan  blue speccd2 of Boston’s self titled debut!

clean, open, crystal clear, bass, mid, treble, all spot on
  compared with my USA copy, it is a  huge difference audibly.

Sacd, ......um, I’ll buy these Japanese blue specd2 over any sacd.

Brad Delp sounds amazing, I’m not a huge fan of the higher pitched singers, but man, he sounds stellar!
im currently looking for the Lynyrd Skynyrd bluespecd2 issues.

Their great!
80’s flashback:

John Carpenter - Christine (1983 soundtrack)

U2 - The Joshua Tree (1987)   Running To Stand Still continues to give me the shivers even 30 years later.
Best soundtrack:

trick or treat!

wicked songs,
Fastway! And more!

love it,
great movie also!

lil cheesy? Yes with skippy from some 80’s sitcom.
still a great soundtrack and movie

@arctikdeth  @2sack  - Have you guys seen John Carpenters "Vampires"? Love the movie and the soundtrack is Awesome. Bought it on CD immediately after seeing the movie....
I saw Vampires in the theater, actually.  Good movie.  I don't think I've seen it since.  I don't remember the soundtrack, but I'll have to check it out based on your recommendation...  Thanks, Reubent.

Arctikdeth - I have not seen Trick or Treat, but I will try and track it down.  There is a time and place for everything, including cheesy movies!!
Magico - Carta de Amor  ---  Jan Garbarek, Egberto Gismonti, Charlie Haden.  A treasure!  (Avant-Garde / Folk / Jazz)
Navigator - Airwaves   
Steely Dan - Everything Must Go   
Peter Gabriel - Shaking the Tree. 
Genesis - Nursery Cryme

The Musical Box...pure genius
Glad Steve Hackett is still carrying the torch.  
He assembled a great group of musicians not to mention an incredible vocalist - Nad Sylvan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsHU_e_x_fM
Mehdi Hassan - Live in Concert UK. Track on right now is ‘Ranjish Hi Sahi Phir Bhi Khabi To.

Earlier had me some Punjabi Seikh music from the super talented Diljit Dosanjh. Kalliyan Kulliyan LoL!

Cheers,
AdamO
Lunatic Soul "Fractured" I would describe it as "Ambient" but more interesting, very pleasant. The band was started by the vocalist and bass player from Riverside, Mariusz Duda
Something to check out for sure, thanks.

Love Riverside, very underrated Polish prog band,have streamed them from Qobuz as hard to find any vinyl over here in the USA.
Hey...nutty, not to step on your post (sorry) but you’ll appreciate this one....

Rory Galagher, Deuce (1971) Track 8 There’s A Light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfySWRzc_8k
Damn Yankees "Don't Tread"
Unlikely combination of Ted Nugent and Tommy Shaw, but it worked oh so well!
Check out "Double Coyote "
ghosthouse,
You're posts are always welcome. No apologies my friend. And Rory is always welcome too. Right back at ya. Rory, "Just Hit Town

https://youtu.be/yJ3jgIZDOwc

N

Jethro Tull " Benefit"
When Music was "REAL" and Creative 🍺
One of my old fart favs!
Nostalgia 😎