Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Listening to Poco...self titled album on my TT. They were the Eagles before the Eagles.
2sack

I have to say that I prefer Spyro over some of the more supposed greats of the fusion world, like Return To Forever or Weather Report but that is just me...lol
Next up....

Original Cinema..... Spyro Gyra.

Qobuz
Uber, completely agree!  
Ron Boots - By Popular Demand (More Live)
Billy Joel - Storm Front
Now listening to the sound track to Ken Burns 
Lewis and Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery. This music is full of pathos and emotion. Highly recommended.
@jafant man I’m so bummed about this. Only a few years older than me. Saw COC a few times.
RIP indeed for Reed Mullins.

In honour.....

Teenage Time Killers Greatest Hits Vol 1
Qobuz

Try it out, its like a whos who of super punk/metal legends!
The Double U / Absurd Fjord 
This one has been getting a fair amount of rotation from me lately. It reminds me a bit of early Captain Beefheart. 
Junun  ---  Shye Ben Tzur, Jonny Greenwood and The Rajasthan Express  (Indian / Israeli / International)
BSO, Aaron Copland conducting - Appalacian Spring and the Tender Land Suite. Pretty cool to hear the composer conducting his own works.
@2sack  I know and admire Deborah Holland based on her work (great, song writer and fine voice) with Animal Logic and New Young Radicals.  Didn't realize she had a solo career.  Will have to check out this Vancouver.  Thanks.
In the mail Wednesday......

from cd Japan.

new The Who cd, new pretty maids, new tigers of pan tang cd.

good listens!

new Darkthrone from Amazon.
@nutty.  

UFO? only one of the single most important rock bands in history, hell yes UFO?

ALL ALBUMS, ALL SCHENKER ALBUMS, THE ROBIN MCCUALEY STUFF IS AMAZING, SUCH a talented vocalist!

i love UFO!  L O V E. !!!,

Exaudium Eum - Gregorian Chant for Lent and Holy Week  --- Consortium Vocale Oslo
Syndromeda - Last Days on Earth
Billy F Gibbons - The Big Bad Blues (surprised by this one - first listen.  A real throwback to Gibbons' blues roots and reminiscent of ZZ Top's early records).

Ghosthouse - Deborah Holland has a number of solo releases, and they are all superb.  Her solo style differs from that of her work with Animal Logic, but it is excellent nonetheless.  
Arctik.

While I deeply love UFO and subsequent Schenker lineups NOBODY can argue a case for Gary Barden being even a good vocalist..... Lol.

I remember seeing the original MSG back in blighty and while Schenker was a God, Bardens vocals let the side down badly.
Very range limited and off key most of the time...
Apart from that he is ok😁😁
@2sack, thanks for the info on the Billy Gibbons album, I was wondering about that on vinyl. Just got through listening to ZZ Tops First Album in vinyl.