Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
London Moon and Barnyard Remedies / Mark Germino2 track, 7-1/2 IPS dubbed off vinyl.
Boxer
Steve Wilson is a God..... Lol.
Anything he touches seems to speak to me, he did all the King Crimson remaster I own and the Tull ones.

But I think Stupid Dream is my favorite Tree album even before he reworked it in 2005.
BTW the C.E.C found a good home, guy in Michigan bought it and he was very happy so everyone happy!

It was very good but the Esoteric is in another league TBH.
He consistently pays attention to the details, which unfortunately is rare. I have a lot of his music & can't think of one I wasn't happy with. I'll have to check out the KC remasters. Thanks for the tip.  

Eleanor Friedberger / Rebound  
...for grins, since it popped up in my 'mind' ...I do have a vague consciousness aboard....;)

Save the Life of My Child>Bookends>Simon & Garfunkel

....recalled the 'bass note' that the cut opens with...Spotified it, and nearly knocked my shelf monitors off their perch...

"This No Good!" (quoting Ringo Starr, the  'Hispanic' gardener in the movie Candy....)
(Next best line: "It's Daddy!"  ....of course it Is....*smirk*)

Turned the selection loose on the Main System....and There it Was.

In all it's 'fat glory'....

"...and he flew away...." ;)

CU...
Mali Koura  ---  Issa Bagayogo aka Techno Issa  (Electronica / Worldbeat / African)
@glupson  Have you heard LC's recent release "Thanks For The Dance" compiled by his son, Adam Cohen?
Chrissie Hynde With The Valve Bone Woe Ensemble --- "Valve Bone Woe"

(thanks to Michael Fremer’s review // Analog Planet)
David, I love her voice and am so disappointed in the
production of the cd.  Her voice is recessed, almost taking a
back seat to unnecessary and distracting horns.
It could have been so much more, don't you agree?
After the first song, the excitement fades, for me.
david_ten,

Have you heard LC's recent release "Thanks For The Dance" compiled by his son, Adam Cohen?
Of course, would not miss it. I am impressd how well it seems to be put together given that music was added much later. At least that is how I understood it was done.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor / Lift your skinny fists like antennas to Heaven  
@sgordon1   Today was my first listen. I had mixed feelings about it. I need to listen a few more times. 

@glupson +1 LC's 'older' voice is something...it's a great album. Happy it was put together.
Listen Here!  ---  The Gene Harris Quartet (Gene Harris, Ron Eschete, Ray Brown, Jeff Hamilton)
Trillium  ---  Marc Cary Trio (Marc Cary - piano; Tarus Mateen - bass; Nasheet Waits - drums)
...CDs: Best of Van Morrison
            Best of Linda Ronstadt
            Dixie Chicks