Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@ uberwaltz  I have "Nightmare" and love it! Didn't like "City of Evil @ first. Took a couple listens with the help of my new speakers. Now I appreciate and love it😎
Arcam.
You are likely correct in that City of Evil takes a few listening sessions to grow on you.
Nightmare is instant WOW from the opening chords!
The s/t album is very good too IMHO.
A little piece of heaven being my favorite.

Hail to the King is ok.... Lol
Tattoo You and Graham Parker’s The Real Macaw. Sound check on eCards on Professional Sony portable cassette player. An eCard sandwich 🥪 Tasty!

A night of the blues

Lee Pryor 'Nobody But Me'

Oscar Wilson 'One Room Blues'

Floyd McDaniel 'West Side Baby'

Henry Townsend 'My Story'

cassette, digitally remastered by Jimmy Page and George Marino, Houses of the Holy. Whoa, Daddy!
Whatcha Boxer!

Mental Jewelry ... Live.

Cassette.

Still working through them all but it's a very small pile now! 😇😇
Hey Krissy.
Hope you are well.
Great thread you are in now, lot of great stuff always played in here.
Morrissey is someone I have not listened to in a very long time, very cool.
The Muppet Show Album
Now that IS funny......

Sums up a LOT of threads in this forum especially the Misc Audio section admirably!
😂😂😂😂
Earlier today...……………..

Pink Floyd, "The Wall"    MFSL  CD
Audioslave, "Audioslave"   CD
Cream, "Wheels Of Fire"   SACD
Disturbed, "The Sickness"   CD
Emerson, Lake & Palmer, "Tarkus"   Vinyl
Nirvana, "Nevermind"   Vinyl
Pearl Jam, "Ten"   Vinyl
Pearl Jam, "VS"   Vinyl
Richard Wright, "Broken China"   Vinyl
Richard Wright, "Wet Dreans"   Vinyl

And another fantastic eclectic mix there Stereo5!

Love the way you mix up genres and meld them all together, it is what makes this hobby so much fun and so addictive, just so much great music out there.
New in the mail today. Tommy Bolin, Teaser Deluxe CD.
Co. Produced by John Bolin. The songs are re-do’s not simply a remaster. While the disc is good it doesn’t quite have the ambiance or raw nature of Tommy’s original release.

Also new today a Remaster of Toto’s Hydra. A 2014 Culter Factory, (Sony) release. This disc comes as a limited edition 3000 copies and it’s a mini LP. black with a blue inner lable. The recording is superior to the original that I have.

Pop Evil, Footsteps, MP3

Candlebox, Disappearing in Airports, CD- track "God's Gift" kicks !!

The Winery Dogs, Hot streak

N
Good Lord Nutty, I thought you had departed planet Earth or something!
Good to see you !

Rock, Stock and Barrel ... Angelica.

Cassette
The Beat: their debut, s/t album. The most exciting live Power Pop band I ever saw, including The Who. As good as The Kinks, very high praise. But The Kinks made a lot more great albums, didn't they ;-) .
@BDP24
Visited my LRS yesterday and what did I see but FOUR Rockpile albums, never seen one in my life!
So yes had to buy one, Seconds of Pleasure, sealed NOS.
Almost a shame to have to open it to play it!

Great @uberwaltz! It’s been reissued a few times. Is the sealed copy on USA Columbia? Does it have the bonus 7" EP in a picture sleeve that was included with the first pressing? It’s Dave and Nick doing Everly Brothers songs, good versions. I have the Columbia but also the original UK version on F Beat Records, which sounds a little "better".

The album has the distinctive Dave Edmunds production sound: lots of strummed acoustic rhythm guitar, direct-through-the-board electric guitar (his Gibson ES335, not Billy’s Hamer), punchy drums (too bad The Who w/Keith Moon never had him produce them ;-), very compressed, close-harmony vocals, explosive Rock ’n Roll sound. Great album! And live they were absolutely fantastic, one of my lifetime Top 10 shows (3 nights in a row in 1980 at The Country Club in Reseda, CA, with Moon Martin, who was also fantastic, opening).

If you love Seconds Of Pleasure, look for the albums the four members did together as the ensemble band on a number of Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe solo albums. I can name them all if you would like.

Billy Joel Greatest Hits Vol 2 on cassette.
Billy Joel Greatest Hits Vol 3 on CD
Bdp24.
It is a USA Columbia release but no 7" ep.
Not had chance to listen to it yet.
I knew Edmonds was one of your favorite players and live performers.
Was just shocked to see FOUR copies in same shop when I have never seen any anywhere previously.
The other three copies are all gently used from what I could see.