Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Blind Idiot God with Before Ever After from 2105.

DL 44.1 on to my NVME SSD. Just Awesome!
Roots --- Martin Fröst (Clarinet) / The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
david_ten3,254 posts10-22-2019 5:43pmBach, J.S.: 6 Suites for Solo Cello --- Mischa Maisky
You might want to check out J.S. Bach Six Suites for Viola Solo - Kim Kashkashian  ECM 2553/54
@builder3  Thank you very much. I just pulled it up and added it to my music library. Also added Karaindrou: Ulysses' Gaze.  : )
Johann Sebastian Bach --- Víkingur Ólafsson   [recently announced as Artist of the Year at the Gramophone Awards 2019, known as the “Oscars of the classical music world”]
Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation 
                 "Mighty Rearanger" 😎🍺
Idiote je t'amie...  ---   (...Possible Forum Anthem?)   by, Charles Aznavour / Christian Gaubert
I just saw Alison Krauss the other night in concert. What talent,  what a voice and violin player extodinare!  Listened to The Wonderful World of three blind mice last night.......magical on my old tube amp and preamp
British and American Band Classics, Fennell and Eastman Rochester Wind Ensemble, Mercury Living Presence, CD. Silver center. Dynamic range out the wazoo.