Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Van Halen first thing in the morning?!
Aerosmiths greatest hits for me last night.Sounded better than I thought it would and was just plain fun:-)
Lmao

Yes that and two cups of bold coffee were required to kick start me this morning!

However now I am primed...

The Shouting Stage ... Joan Armatrading.

Cassette
Stereo5:

Is the Muddy Waters, "Folk Singer"   MFSL recording as good as it’s made out to be?  I have never heard it?
@rafevw...……………...

Yes, it is one of my BEST cd's.  I also have the Hi Rez version, but the MFSL disk sounds much better, more analog like.  It is one of my "go to" disks.
Ella and Louis — on a new system with Klipsch Fortes and McIntosh amplification. 
Thx Boxer.
You are trotting out some pearlers yourself tonight.

Ronnie Wood does not get the respect I feel he deserves.
Try the album he made with Pete Townsend if you have not already done so , Rough Mix.
It’s a great ride imho.
uber, You are correct, Rough Mix is an excellent album & soooo well recorded

Grizzly Bear / Horn of plenty
Maati Baani --- Maati Baani (I’m categorizing this as Fun / Playful Youthful Indian Fusion)
Escape From Hollywood by The Hellecasters. They are a trio of virtuoso guitarists who play Fender Telecasters (including John Jorgenson of The Desert Rose Band), as did the man to whom the album is dedicated, the master Danny Gatton (R.I.P.). An album of instrumentals, with insanely good guitar playing.
Kraftwerk The Mix, only for purposes of testing the of.Q thin tape and CD Stabilizer doughnuts, your honor.
Junun --- Shye Ben Tzur, Jonny Greenwood, and The Rajasthan Express (Traditional Indian / Israeli)
uber, You have been busy today!!!

david, I am a fan of Jonny Greenwood. What is "Junun" like? 

John Cale / Walking on locusts  
@boxer12  I recommend listening to Junun's first two tracks via Google. I think that will work much better than my trying to describe it. A very interesting collaboration.
Boxer.
Down to double figures on tapes now!

Aliens Ate My Buick .... Thomas Dolby.

Amazon Music
Frank Black & the Catholics; Dog in the Sand
Tool; Lateralus
and now finishing off with Bill Evans; At the Vanguard
LOL uber

zyphryx, Good to see another Frank & the Catholics fan signing in! 

Tom Waits / Bone crusher
Was having a blast reading all the one hit wonders thread.
Which got me going back in time to British top of the pops, sad yes I know.
And a huge mid 70,s star was actually American.

So here we go with .....
The Very Best of Suzi Quatro.

Pretty sure I was in lust with her at 14......
ABBEY ROAD 2019 remix on Spotify - so far, I'm enjoying the remix, a lot more detail is coming through, based on this i'd buy the repress vinyl
Indulging in a bit of TV/ music.

Watching the movie.

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.
Frampton, Alice Cooper, Bee Fees etc.