Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Since kids around me want it, were playing BlackPink. Sounds cool though, but not my music.
Lift Every Voice -- Charles Lloyd.  Charles was to play at the Blue Note the evening of 9/11. This album came about from that experience. 
Nils Lofgren/Blue with Lou.      great album!

courtney Barnett/sometimes I sit and think
Started off with some Blues;

Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown, "Going Back to The Delta"
Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown, " The Devil To Pay"

Then I had a hankering for some Grunge...

Nirvana, "Nevermind"
Nirvana, "Bleach"
Nirvana, Incesticide"
Nirvana, "In Utero"

Then I threw in a little Pearl Jam...

Pearl Jam, "Ten"
Pearl Jam, "VS"
JD McPherson - Let the Good Times Roll
JD McPherson - Undivided Heart and Soul
JD McPherson - Signs and Signifiers
Blue Mountain - Dog Days
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly
Cowboy Junkies- Trinity Session
Axis Bold as Love and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Best of OMD
Billy Joel - Kohuept and then Stones - Sticky Fingers
Haven't played these in years.Liberty's drumming was fantastic through the Tektons so began craving some loud blues/rock.The Stones CD sounds so much better than I remember.
If you like jazz type rock, you may want to check out HiM. Make sure it is spelled exactly like that though (capital H & capital M)  because there is another musician going by "him" that is different.

Grails / Black tar prophecies 
boxer12 I have the impact monitors and a pair of svs subs.They will kick butt when I'm in the mood:)
I'll check out HiM.Sounds interesting!
Recently I've been rediscovering music that I haven't listened to in forever.I added room treatments and a second sub,almost everything sounds fantastic and different.So many OMG moments. 
That is great jtcf. I'm using the Tekton OB Sigma's with an REL sub & really like that combination as well. 

Do Make Say Think / Winter hymn, summer hymn, country hymn
So you're the one that bought the Sigmas;)Seriously though,I'll bet they sound incredible!I found HiM on YouTube,very cool!Listening with headphones there is an enormous soundstage.
Likely their best album Geoff, nice pick!

Tango in the Night ... Fleetwood Mac.

R2R
Wes Montgomery - Goin' Out Of My Head
Satchmo - Plays King Oliver 
Jimmy Smith - Organ Grinder Swing
Bill Evans - At The Montreaux Jazz Festival 
Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue