Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Pete Townshend - White City. Amazing album except for the song Face the Face which is so bad I leave it off the CD rip.

Steely Dan - Two Against Nature. CD.

Not my favorite Steely Dan album but it is probably the best produced CD I've ever heard. Just unreal. It is my reference and system show-off CD.
Noe Venable / The world is bound by secret knots 

I agree n80, that is a very well recorded CD
Mercury Rev / All is Dream
uber, You're probably familiar with this guy already, but if not I think you may enjoy the music
Right now
Blast from the past.

Masters of Reality .... Black Sabbath.

The original "on a wacky trip" band.

Give Technical Ecstasy a listen to see what they were on at the time!
"The original "on a wacky trip" band. Isn't that the truth!

Delbert McClinton / Nothing personal
This is kind of rockabilly & blues. Pretty good
@boxer12, I had forgotten about Delbert McClinton. Last time I listened to him was in college, headed down highway 17 from Charleston to Edisto in a friend's Jeep. We were going fishing just off Editsto. He loved Delbert and we blasted him the whole way. Seemed to fit our little adventure. That and the beer.
n80, I have several memories like that myself. It's funny how some music can transport you back to a certain time in your life

Summer Hymns /  Celebratory arm gesture 
@boxer12, its a cliche for sure but rock has been the soundtrack to my life.

Also recall a ritual where my college roommate and I would head over to the Isle of Palms on our way to a bar that featured local bands called the Windjammer. We'd always play Highway To Hell by AC/DC. Cassette tape. In my '76 Jeep Cherokee.

I don't know why. 

Made us fell cool I guess.

We were not.

Still aren't.
n80, When I listen to "The Doors" or "Pink Floyd" my mind automatically goes back to a 72 Bonneville I was driving when I first started dating my lovely Wife. Found out later she was really getting sick of listening to them LOL

Aspera / Oh fantastica  
Crash ... Dave Matthews Band.

The C.E.C is still belting out the tunes Boxer......

Tweaking it now, sitting on ceramic cones.

Will try brass cones tomorrow.
That is good uber, just let me know... BTW, for solid feet, I really like the Golden Sound ceramic ones. I currently have them sitting under an amp stand. I’ve never tried brass though...

Cassandra Wilson / Thunderbird
@drrsutliff : I love that Chris Isaak album and Wicked Game is probably in my top 10 favorite songs.
No Dice ... Badfinger.

Original Apple Records label.

Just saw a r2r of this sell for $125. Gadzooks!