Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Post removed 
Is that the reunion concert(s) May 2005?  If yes, an excellent performance.  Really got me back to loving EC again.  Always been in love with Jack Bruce...and you can think what you will of that.  My wife already knows!
Post removed 
ghosthouse,

Yes that's the one. Surprising good sound quality. I recorded it from a Blu Ray.

ozzy
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Bag It! - The Thing  (Mats Gustafsson sax; Ingebrigt Haker Flaten bass; Paal Nilssen-Love drums) [avant-jazz]
Post removed 
Good morning!!!
Joanne Shaw Taylor, "Time Has Come" Live (The clip is a little over produced - but man! can she play!)

https://youtu.be/kUNHIEX3XxA

N
I'm listening to Mark Knopfler's Tracker CD. My wife says I listen to it every day...which is not true.

But, the more I listen to it the more I like it. The songs are fabulous. The recording and engineering are top notch, to the point that I consider it to be one of my reference CDs. 

It is becoming one of my favorite albums. Right up there with Astral Weeks and a very few others.

I'm almost grieved that his most recent release is nowhere near as good. Not even good enough to buy in fact.

If you haven't listened to Tracker, give it a try. Get a glass of scotch, turn the lights down, get in your listening chair, close your eyes and give it a good listen. The deluxe version is worth the money as the extra songs are also quite good.

The Mr. Mister CD Pull.  (2017) a 'finally released' recording from the late 80s that the record label didn't know how to stick a categorical label onto.  Awesome songwriting, musicianship and the recording is pretty decent too.  
Navidad De Los Andes - Dino Saluzzi (bandoneón, composer), Anja Lechner (cello), Felix "Chuchara" Saluzzi (sax).
exaltbass,

Welcome to the thread. I have Mr. Mister Welcome to the Real World,, It's a great listen. I had it on cassette when it first dropped. Thanks for the post.

Right now I'm going through some Gov't Mule, Revolution Come...Revolution Go

N
Kind of excited. I got a pile of CD's in the mail today from SecondSpin.com. Going to be playing the "new" ones tonight! BTW, if you haven't checked them out, you should. They have a great selection & cheap prices. This was the first time I bought from them & their service was very good. So here we go...

Steve Lacy, Roswell Rudd / Monks Dream
Lucent Waters - Florian Weber (piano), Ralph Alessi (trumpet), Linda May Han Oh (bass), Nasheet Waits (drums)  [I've been on an ECM kick of late]
That Orso CD I just listed is going to get a lot of rotation! Sounds a lot like a great band named Loftus, which unfortunately only put out one album. Or maybe a better comparison would be the band "Sparklehorse", except on acid.

Oneida / Steel Rod
Bardo Pond / On the ellipse
This is one of my favorite bands & this CD is not disappointing me. Another one that will be in high rotation. 
Not necessarily in this order. All vinyl:
Pat Metheny: 80/81
Stan Getz and JJ Johnson: Live at the Opera House
McCoy Tyner: New York Reunion
Keith Jarrett, Jan Garbarek, Palle Danielsson, Jon Christensen: My Song
Pat Metheny Group: American Garage
Post removed 
Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here”. Analog Productions SACD

breaking in my new to me McIntosh MC302  300wpc amp.