Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I agree about that car. The 240 was a family favorite. We had 2. Both orange. The 280 was hot. Pioneer car stereo would have been hard to beat in that era (I just had kenwood and infinity speakers).
I think comparing early Journey to Secret Sisters is possibly apples and oranges. Unless of course you’re solely taking about vinyl and sound quality. Now, comparing the Secret Sisters to Steve Perry might be more valid since all three probably wear the same underwear and face makeup. 
Pic is of Mungo Jerry: In the spirit of radio.
Reubent,
I smoked a lot of pot to that Head East album when I was a kid

Grateful Dead / Ready or not
@boxer12 

I smoked a lot of pot to that Head East album when I was a kid
I have no comment due to not wanting to incriminate myself, or anyone I know....... ;~)

Yep, gave up on that form of entertainment when I got out of college and joined the real world.
Pretty chill morning with Nick Lowe "Jesus of Cool" -  XTC "Skylarking" and Big Star "Radio City." Nice trifecta especially Nick Lowe... "and so it goes, and so it goes, and so it goes, and so it goes, but where it's going no one knows" - 70's HS soundtrack! 
@bgross  - 3 nice choices. "And So It Goes" is one of my all-time favorites. Classic Nick Lowe and pop music at it's finest.....
@reubent - yeah, that is a fun album. Used to pump it hard with my HS buddies. One guys old man would let him take his mile long Caddy and "Jesus of Cool", Bowie "Young Americans "Stones "Some Girls" Elvis Costello "My Aim is True" Aerosmith "Rocks" Joe Jackson "Look Sharp" so much great stuff,... always takes me right back - makes me smile 
I’ve had this album on CD, but finally received the vinyl copy today, which I was looking forward to. Sounds wonderful. Vinyl is in immaculate shape. My goodness, the CD was one of my favorites, but amazing how vinyl brings this performance to life to me.

Vladimir Ashkenazy Conducts Strauss - Ein Heldenleben. The Cleveland Orchestra. London 1985 Holland pressing.

@boxer12 

LOL Reubent, I've been clean for over 30 years. Not worried.

congrats boxer, I’m on year #24.
David Gilmour's "Live At Pompeii" Love me some pseudo (in a positive vein) Floyd. 
my profile picture is MIA, it’s a Govt Mule album cover of Mighty High, obviously I didn’t inhale.

My thoughts on the 240 and the 280 are mostly unprintable until I bought a 911. The 300 reminded me of HS GF that ten years after didn’t age well...perhaps they saw me in the same light...

Bob Seger - Live Bullet 
Zdeněk Košler conducts Martinů - Concertino For Piano Trio And String Orchestra & Sinfonietta Giocosa For Piano And Small Orchestra. The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra. Supraphon 1985, Czechoslovakia.
Maurice de Abravanel conducts Edgard Varèse - Nocturnal / Ecuatorial / Structures Sonores. Utah Symphony Orchestra and Bass Ensemble Of The University Of Utah Civic Choral. Vanguard 1968.
the Voyager box set came with a TT mat, two layers: Felt with launch dates and orbital and interplanetary trajectory printed...base layer looks like white PVC.....

I will write a review when I can .....expect that just before the extraterrestrials land....I hope they like Chuck Berry and the Magic Flute....
Stravinsky conducts Stravinsky - Le Sacre Du Printemps / The Rite Of Spring. Columbia Symphony Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1961
@tomic601

Really? I’m not familiar with the Voyager set.

This is a fantastic recording for 1961. And you cannot beat Stravinsky conducting his own work.
Richard Thompson - Rumor and Sigh - Mofi 

Junior Wells - Hoodoo Man Blues - AP 45rpm 200g - amazingly great 
Brian - Voyager  it’s a collection of music, nature sound etc sent on gold LP discs into space on Votager one and two spacecraft....

circa 1977 so back then we had the global sense to include Igor, nowadays it would include a free coal sample, Ted Nugent, an NRA sticker and a free box of ammo... coupon
Caravan
For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night

——————————————-

Beethoven Symphony No. 1 in C major, Op.21
Bruno Walter Conducting the
Columbia Symphony Orchestra  
Columbia Masterworks MS 6078
From the Compilation Box of the Cycle in Stereo

This is a wonderfully romantic and dramatic old fashioned sounding film score style of a rendition. 
Up next I’ll play the No.1 from the Cycle by the Berlin Philharmonic conducted by Simon Rattle.  I already know it pretty well but interested to make the comparison directly.   

Welcome @arizonabob & @trentmemphis.  I like the geography and second the excellent music choices.  
@tomic601 

Brian - Voyager  it’s a collection of music, nature sound etc sent on gold LP discs into space on Voyager one and two spacecraft....

Yep, did a Google search, and found it. Pretty cool. 
Jane Morgan With The Troubadors ‎– Fascination (Kapp 1957 mono)

A few songs on this to die for. If you're not in love after 'River Seine' and 'Midnight In Athens', you or your system is dead inside. Recommended.
Lotte Lenya ‎– Kurt Weill’s The Seven Deadly Sins (Columbia Masterworks 1957 mono)
Teddy Wilson And His Trio ‎– Mr. Wilson And Mr. Gershwin  (Columbia ‎1957 mono)
Welcome @arizonabob & @trentmemphis.  I like the geography and second the excellent music choices.

Ha. Thanks, @spiritofradio .
John Lee Hooker Whisky and Women.
Albert King Live Wire Blues Power.
Mingus AH Um.

all on American Raven Audio Blackhawk, Icon PS2 all tube phono stage and Raven CeLest Speakers...

no China here!!!!!