Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw  - Over the Rhine. From right here, in beautiful Cincinnati.... Ohio! BTW, Over the Rhine is the name of the neighborhood just on the Northern edge of Downtown Cincinnati.
Apparently, they've been around 30 years. I'm absolutely loving this record!
@slaw  - I have several OTR albums, but all on CD. No vinyl. Yep, they've been around a long time. They are nearly local music royalty at this point.
Hey Slaw,
I have the "Lionheart" album & am a fan. I have not heard the "Axis" album yet. Do you like it as well as Lionheart? 
@slaw 

Surprised you never mentioned them?

Well, this is a vinyl thread and I don't have any of their albums on vinyl. Actually, haven't listened to them in years. I have their first and second CDs from 1991 and 92, then "Ohio" from 2003 and lastly "The Trumpet Child" from 2007. Kind of lost track of them at that point. 

I'm listening to them now via streaming and reading about their later albums. I see that Joe Henry produced their 2011 and 2013 efforts and that Lucinda Williams and Aimee Mann are credited as guest vocalist. I think I'll check those two out, as well as their latest 2019 release to see how they sound today.

Although I always found Karin Bergquist's vocal style to be a bit over-dramatic on the early albums, I do think that the song - "Rhapsodie" from their 1992 album - "Patience" is a stunningly beautiful song. 

Thanks for reminding me of Over the Rhine.  
No problem brother. I just thought that by now you knew this thread encompasses all aspects of music lovers’ interests.
Just listened to disk one of Over the Rhine's double album "Ohio". Man, I forgot how good that album was. OTR showed a lot of growth from the 1991 debut to this 2003 release. Great stuff....
FWIW, I’ve used the "scraps" of MyMat material for various purposes. To great effect.

Lots of uses...under pointed  recepticals that have no reason for being.

Behind cables that contact vibrating surfaces....

If interested, PM me.
The Beastie Boys - Some Old Sh!t, RSD 2020 white vinyl. Truth in advertising in the title of this one. It's really not very great or interesting. There are a couple of fun tracks.
Rachmaninoff Concerto No 1 - State Radio Orchestra of the USSR, Kurt Sanderling conductor, and Saint-Saens Concerto No 5 - the Moscow Youth Orchestra, Kiril Kondrashin conductor. Monitor Records, release date unknown, but believe late 50’s/early 60’s.

Mono
Steve - I just ordered Ohio LP ( the repress ) off Discogs.... love her voice and phrasing 
Awesome Jim!

Just think, those of you who have other means, can benefit from their entire catalog.
Bach : The Goldberg Variations. Glenn Gould. Columbia Masterworks 1956

Mono
Post removed 
Just cleaned six new used NM records with the US as I always do. They didn't look dirty but something must have been in there. Ordinarily, I just clean them before playing, but this time did a before and after session. One record had a whooshing in one channel. Gone. Very impressed by the improvement. Akin to a major cartridge upgrade.