For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@mammothguy54,

I think my initial description was spot on. Sounds similar to Santana with a funk/soul groove. The SQ is all analog, dynamic, punchy, extended.
I haven't tried, maybe some YouTube videos are out there.

My highest recommendation!
@slaw 

Thank you so much for putting in the extra effort.  I have been looking for something that would satisfy just what you described for the music and especially the SQ.  I trust your "highest recommendation!"  Thus, I'll pull the trigger.  I see them on Discogs, NM/M- for $10 to $20, plus shipping.  I look forward to it.

Also, "Volunteers" on MFSL/45rpm, I am jealous.  Nice one for the collection.

My new Symposium Foundation Rack Ultra is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.  It will take me a couple of days to assemble all the parts, load all of the components, and make all of the signal connections.  The Barrabas album should arrive just in time.  Thanks again.
The Tatum Group Masterpieces.
Art Tatum/Buddy DeFranco/Red Callender/Bill Douglas 
1975 Pablo Records 

A real delight! 
@bkeske,

Brian,

Where you been. Your posting has slacked off. Hope all is well.

Steve
Thank you @slaw 

Picked up my first TT today.  Have been building a system since March but up until know it has been all streaming.  

Oh my!!!  
Welcome @mvrooman1526. +1 on that Pablo Records Jazz. Sounds great analogue doesn’t it!?! @slaw posted about a couple of Pablo issues lately. It’s a great sound. 
More Christmas Listening with my lovely wife this afternoon:

Amy Grant
A Christmas Album
Myrrh 1983

Nat King Cole
The Christmas Song
Capitol Reissue

—————————

Mark Knopfler
Music and Songs from the Film Metroland
Warner 2020 RSD

Well, it’s not Local Hero but this has some really nice moments and the production and SQ are excellent.

@slaw

@bkeske,

Brian,

Where you been. Your posting has slacked off. Hope all is well.

Steve

Has been a busy week Steve, and Friday my new DAC arrived, so checking out my digital recordings to get aquatinted (see the ‘streaming’ and ‘systems’ threads).

As good as it sounds, I may feel the need for a vinyl fix before the night is over though 😁
The Beatles "With The Beatles" stereo/from my pristine UK blue box.

BTW, this box (so far) sounds incredible.

So far, eerily quiet
@slaw 

I'm hoping that your hopes are realized.

I'm pretty impressed; Denafrips Ares II R2R DAC. It ain’t vinyl, but sounds pretty good.
This Beatles UK Blue box is exceptionally quiet. Until you've heard a dead quiet lp, you'll never know how much it will mean to your in house reproduction.
Yo Yo Ma, “Songs of Joy and Peace”. 
George Winston “December”
Getting into the Christmas spirit 
before I hit the Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Nate King Cole holiday Classics. As Thanksgiving nears
one must hold off until this holiday has passed.  All the best to everyone...
New Orleans' Sweet Emma And Her Preservation Hall Jazz Band (Preservation Hall ‎1964)
Brian,

I was fortunate enough to pick up an unplayed UK Blue Box a while back.
It will raise up intermittently here when the feeling is felt.

It's special.
Szell conducts Brahms Double Concerto in A minor, with David Oistrakh, Mstislv Rostropovich and The Cleveland Orchestra. Angel reissue 1980’s.

Wonderful LP

@slaw 

Lucky you on that Blue Box set.

Charles Ives - The String Quartets. Juilliard String Quartet. CBS Masterworks reissue 1985, (originally Columbia Masterworks 1967).
Miles Davis - Filles de Klimengaro - Mofi 45rpm - totally awesome. I forgot how much I enjoy this record 
Sgt. Pepper... making my way through my project of getting all my records into Discogs database and play grading the ones that I haven't.  Not a bad way to start a Sunday morning.  More Beatles to come.
Another copy of Sgt. Pepper.  The first one was the Giles Martin 1/2 speed remastered 50th anniversary edition.  This one is "Taken from 2009 EMI digital remaster".  They sound less different than I thought they might, but I definitely have a preference for the Giles version.