Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Sam McClain Sledgehammer Soul and Down-home Blues
Nancy Griffiths Storms
Sinatra Live at the Sands
Expecting more by weeks end but received these so far this week...

The Secret Sisters "Put Your Needle Down"
Keith Richards & The X-Pensive Winos "Live @ The Hollywood Palladium" / 12-15-88
Buffy Saint-Marie "Power in the Blood"
Michael Nesmith "Pretty Much Your Standard Ranch Stash"  pp/Pacific Arts/RCA 1973
Alejandro Escovedo "Gravity" Watermelon Records/ New West Records/1st time on vinyl
Received these today,

The Teskey Brothers "Live @ The Forum"  a replacement copy
Barrabas "S/T"  sealed/pp/Atco/1974
Laura Veirs "The Lookout"

Alejandro Escovedo "Thirteen Years" Watermelon Records/New West Records /1st time on vinyl.
I also like Alanis (although I have not listened to her lately)

Georg Holm / Circe 
@boxer12,

Tim, Interesting in that the Buffy Saint-Marie reminded me of Alanis in many ways.
Hey Slaw,
Which ST Barrabas do you have (They had a 1972 & a 1977 ST) & what do you think of them?  
Mine is 1974. I love it! My first one and I can see myself buying many more. Similar to Santana with some funk/soul.....SQ =Ex
The Secret Sisters "Put Your Needle Down"

You can easily tell this is a T Bone Burnett production. Very simiy to Raising Sand that way.
@slaw  is your Barrabas copy the one with the orange colored face, wide open mouth, being held in a purple sort of large sleeve covered arm/hand?  It's a wild album cover.  Your description sounds like it would be an interesting addition to my collection.  I have never heard of them, but am willing to take a chance.  A brief description, please.
@mammothguy54,

That's the one Joel. Let me listen again and I'll get back with a description while it's fresh.
Christmas 
The Season of Music
Capitol/Creative Products 1968

”A Collector’s Limited Edition”

The Great Songs Of Christmas
By Great Artists Of Our Time
Album Six 1966
Created exclusively for Goodyear by
Columbia Special Products

”Collectors Album Limited Edition”
The Keith Richards live set is surprisingly clear ( for a live lp) and has great SQ. A little hot.