For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Puttin’ on my "Goats Head Soup" 2020/remaster

I think I was a little too conservative in my earlier assessment of this lp.
@bkeske,

Second listen to "Thanks For the Dance"

Can already tell my second cleaning helped bunches. My preconceived notions about this record colored my first impression somewhat. ( I always try to keep this in mind). Having said that, I’m enjoying this record more this listen.

It’s almost like he’s reading poetry....

...."I'm living on pills
for which I thank God"....
@slaw

Thanks man. I should see if it is on Tidal. 

I’m just so smitten with my turntable right now, none of my digital sources, including CD’s, seem ‘up to par’ in comparison.😁

Leonard is alway a bit like listening to poetry. One of the reasons I like ‘Songs of Love and Hate’ so much is it has a fair amount of accompanying music and singers along with his ‘singing’.
Had a couple new headshells arrive today, with weights, so I could mount my Ortofon Mono cart, and essentially be the same weight as my Soundsmith in its shell. Well, guessed right, and they are now both almost the exact same weight. So, makes swaping the heads much easier.

Thus, now that the Mono cart is installed, figured I would play some mono LP’s

—- George Little conducts the Montreal Bach Choir - Music of the Spanish Renaissance. VOX 1962 mono

Interestingly, this was mastered by Rudy Van Gelder.
Thanks Slaw..

Don't see many mentioning Panorama but I quite like it.

Brian.

Now you can see how good mono can sound.
I have a mono switch on my amp so can play a mono album with a stereo cart but it pales next to playing a mono album with a true mono cart imho.
Bernstein conducts Beethoven’s Concerto for Piano #2 & Bach’s Concerto for Piano #1. Glenn Gould w/Columbia Symphony Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1957 Mono
@uberwaltz 

Now you can see how good mono can sound.

I’m quite pleased. And glad I went this route instead of adding an external switch. 
I never had a huge problem with playing mono LP’s with a stereo cart, but knew I was missing a lot from studying about it. After getting the dedicated cart, the difference is striking, really.
Try some of his Poetry - I love Book of Longing - I keep it by my listening chair....
 and also Book of Mercy
Leonard Cohen / Sharon Robinson- Ten New Songs and in arrears The 20th Anniversary edition of Joan Osborne- Relish ( which was tasty )

@slaw SS arrived and in twist I have them under the Herron as I think they might be more effective there... stay tuned
Hex "S /T" female vocals provided by Donnette Thayer. Producdes by Steve Kilbey.

This (lp) is so rare, I even forget I own it! Wonderful!!!
Well Brian - it’s a parable

but if every Rabbit stuck their own hole there would be a lot less Rabbit.... holes
Eugene Ormandy conducts Beethoven’s Piano Concerto’s #2 (again) and #4. The Philadelphia Orchestra w/Rudolf Serkin.  Columbia Masterworks 1955 Mono
Moby Grape S/T

1967 original Mono on the Rega.

Pretty sure it was bdp24 who commented on Moby Grape albums a little while ago.
Said the 1st was good, 2nd poor, 3rd good etc.

Well I can attest to the fact that the 1st that I am playing now is way better than the 2nd in every way.
Much more musical and cohesive.
Attained a keeper solution with HRS Nimbus under Walnut amp stand and under RM-9 Amp ( last skosh of low bass is back !
) and Stillpoints ( 3 )
under the Herron phono preamp
yowsa !!!!
better definition and delineated reverb trails, instruments... mo betta

@tomic601

Just to let you know, I picked up that Reiner Scheherazade album last night on Discogs, but got the original Living Stereo pressing from 1960. 

That darn album gets high praise, so looking forward to receiving it. Hopefully it is actually in ‘VG’ condition as advertised. But, for $12 it may be a steal at that. Even the old pressings go for a pretty high price.
Yes Brian - HP made that and other Red Seal famous and expensive:-) enjoy !!!!
Think the Scheu is ready for retirement.
Fitted the Karat 23r Ruby to the 401 today and yowsers!
Back in ear to ear grin mode!
It’s almost like he’s reading poetry....
He is. His son added the musicians to make a posthumous album.
https://youtu.be/R4WAbmC5wag
Leonard Cohen - Death of a Ladies' Man (Columbia 1977)

Oft' overlooked Phil Spector masterpiece.