For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Barefoot Jerry - Watching TV. Monument 1974

Bought his album years ago just to check it out. Oddly interesting group, but the recording and engineering on thIs LP is really quite well done, better than most.
The Hues Corporation-Freedom For The Stallion Side A
Mel Torme And Friends-At Marty's Side B{4}
Shooting Star-Hang On For Your Life Side 1
Gary Morris-ST Side 1
The Alan Parsons Project-The Best Of Side 2
Renaissance-Live At Carnegie Hall Side D
Liszt-Mephisto Waltz NO,1-Solti{London CS 6925} Side 1&2

Spun The Hues Corporation since "Rock The Boat" was the first record I bought at age 9 feeling nostalgic? The Alan Parsons Project was audiophile music a generation previous to me, but might be overlooked by many(younger audiophiles)? Old And Wise brought slight tears to my wife's eyes!
REM - Fables of the Reconstruction - pristine original pressing - no low end to speak of but what a great record 
Procol Harum;   A Salty Dog

I keep digging into the "Deep Tracks" of my vinyl collection and coming up with some wonderful music that I have not listened to in some years.  Thanks to this thread I am enjoying plenty of good music that may have still gone by for more years.  Wonderful!
Lamb - Cross Between. WB 1971

A folk leaning band from San Francisco. Acoustic.
Another one from the "Deep Tracks" of my vinyl collection.

Boz Scaggs;   Boz Scaggs (self titled, his first album, and prior to the very popular Silk Degrees album).

What a wonderful album of music.  It brings back a lot of memories.
Pre-ordered Warren Zevon "Standing in the Fire/ Live at The Roxy" today, on ROG/dbl lp/ 10 additional songs. I believe it’s re-mastered by Kevin Grey.

Speaking of ROG, got in the Butterfield Blues Band complete set at Woodstock. That will be on this weekend.
@slaw I just picked up the Speakers Corner Warren Zevon Stand in the Fire.  Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.  I saw him in a smallish venue maybe 15 years ago.  That was one of my favorite shows.
I was looking at RSD releases, there is an (Indie) Tom Petty Wildflowers 9 lp box for (just) $249.00.
NRBQ "High Noon" - 50 Year Retrospective

Going by memory, this a Kevin Grey mastering as well.
speaking of Zevon, his song My Ride is here is on the playlist for my funeral, scheduled for 2061 or so....

The Springsteen cover is my fave....love the imagery 
The Highwomen "S/T"

..." made in God’s image
just a better version..."

_________

..." I listen to vinyl for the scratches....."
Hey Jim my friend. I had hoped you’d be posting tonight. How's the air quality where you are?
good, ocean breeze returned this eve..reasonable temps....North of us is a rough go what with all the fires...thanks for asking buddy
on side 4 ( hope I don’t jinx it ) but i am really impressed w Pale Sun by Junkies...loving it..
Clapton / BB King - Riding with the King ( 20th anniversary edition, remastered )

this is freaking terrible- like 6db plus hot on treble - sounds like a freaking MP3....

dang
I have the original German pressing. Haven’t listened in a while. I"ll pull it out and put it in the Vibrato.
Bizarre, after first track it’s fine.... like the deaf intern mixed Riding.... oh well
Oh Mercy has always been a personal favorite. Since I already own two copies, the original domestic and Simply Vinyl, ( never heard any difference) I had decided to pass on the MFSL but am now having second thoughts.
Steve - digging it but my only other reference is digital and the 45 rpm is quite good. Pitch definition and depth are just flat out better...
Long Black coat is to use a well worn phrase   but in this case, revelatory.... I am stunned....
Ya'know Jim, I have made comparisons with a few Dylan recordings. I absolutely love the Dylan mono box set, sounds so analog. Yet when I compare a title from that set to a stereo MFSL copy, I get a more open transparent SQ but I'm not sure I like it better. 

So, there's the rub. Now, with more modern Dylan recordings, I can imagine that "Oh Mercy" would definitely be superior.

This is the burden I bear that I share.
Freak... 45 rpm Getz / Gilberto 45 rpm on Analouge Productions...  an oMG moment.....
First track on "Riding....", Got the volume up at 2:15, no problem. Even the next track, same.

Everything sounds analog without compression here so far.
Thanks Jim for mentioning "Riding With The King". My German pressing is sounding excellent. No song to song, different recording venue issues. The louder, the better!
Regarding Warren Zevon, I do own a gold stamped promo. So any comparison will be interesting. The ROG pressing will be Feb 2021
Chuck Prophet "The Land That Time Forgot"

I put this on my "Best of 2020" thread earlier and I'm not backing down. Whether you never heard CP before or if you own all his stuff, I believe this is certainly his best and deserved of one of the best records of this year.
BTW, while looking at the RSD releases, I saw a box set of John Prine first four lps re-mastered by KG.

Love to own that one!