Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
FWIW, My Funk Firm FXR, a highly modified Rega, is a solid arm.

If you have time, look up the Stereophile review of my exact set-up. Rock 7/Funk Firm FXR. The reviewer says, " sounds like no tonearm at all."
Rising Appalachia - Ley Lines on the streamer...

gonna cost me some $$$$, I can tell half a song in...
Thanks Slaw! Will do.

Greg.
That ONLY makes three....lol.
I had sold all the vintage DD ones and just this morning sold the last of my vintage carts to a guy in Germany of all places!

Now all have to do is figure out how to setup all 3 tables in the space I have at main rig which is only for 2. Lol.

The 401 is sitting on the side table balefully glaring at me!
Between the TT and new headphone rig I blown my Xmas bonus already 5 months in advance 😂😂
uber, it sounds like you need to set up another system.  Or two.  Or three.
Hope someone appreciated the transition I made from Chris Whitley to Black Dub (Trixie Whitley/Chris's daughter).
Alessandro Scarlatti - 12 Sinfonie, Di Concerto Grosso. I Musici. Philips 2 LP box set. Netherlands pressing 1981
Whitesnake 1987.

Why can’t i get that vision of Tawny Kitaen out of my mind.......

Here I go again!
@noromance ,

Because of a recent post you made, I found a Patty Page , pp, mono for low $. Thanks!
"Between the TT and new headphone rig I blown my Xmas bonus already 5 months in advance"

You're just an overachiever Uber! (Literally LOL) 

Congrats BTW, That looks like a great table
An overachiever should be able to tell us something in terms of the new rig?
IF I got another TT because I was “ bored “, my inaugural cut would have been:

Iggy Pop - I’m Bored, Chairman of the Bored

just saying
Unsung Heroes ... The Dregs.

Very interesting.
Discogs lists this album as by the Dixie Dregs .
My copy just says The Dregs on cover and label but it is also a white label promo so maybe that is right where they changed from the Dregs to The Dixie Dregs.

The Avid/Rega/Cadenza Black?

Fast, smooth, articulate, detailed, accurate.

Not quite as much Bass weight and authority as the 401 But now one starts to ponder how much of that is due to the difference in drives ... belt vs idler.
Serebrier conducts Charles Ives -Symphony #4. London Philharmonic Orchestra w/The John Alldis Choir. RCA Red Label 1974
@uberwaltz,

I/we love you bro, just seems that you make major moves too often. (remember my past emails to you)

It's hard to make a correct move in audio without a constant /basic force from the front-end. IMO, this requires long hours listening to the same components for quite a while.

Take this FWIW to you. It's worth a lot to me.
Slaw.

The Avid is NOT bought to replace anything, the 401 is going nowhere.

It was a stupid cheap price and why not was my thought.
An extravagant purchase maybe but it’s only money 💴. Lol.

My fall project is now to build a new rack that is a doublewide so both the Avid and the 401 can sit on top in all their glory.

I needed something to use some of the carts anyway.

I appreciate your concerns my friend but I think I know what I am doing...famous last words.
Some play must be allowed !

hold my beer

boxer12, it came to me - I have your gift disc :-) pm an address please
Florida Doublewide - Uber this conjures up quite a vision... Abandoned Luncheonette color scheme ?
Well, I'm gonna send the long in the tooth Sussurro back for a re-tip before my two years are up.

Got the almost new Shelter and a brand new SS Zephyr. MIMC Star ES to try.