For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Brian, 

Don't let uber get you down. (I think he's funnin" you), but it's not helpful.
Just ordered a few Mono albums from Carolina Soul, Slaw.

I hear you Brian.
Heck I was using a pair of Maggie's that cost me the grand sum of $450 simply because they sounded better than anything else I had tried at 10x price even!

Anybody who knows me even slightly, knows I prize vfm very highly!
After listening to the above Traffic lp, I'll go to the same title from my recommended Traffic box set. 

I'm pretty sure of the results......
A little a little change of pace as this album has sitting in front of my rack for a few days waiting to be played......

The Jam - Setting Sons. Polydor 1979
The above Traffic lp sounded just fine. Putting on the same lp from the box set now. This one however, has been through my steaming process, never US cleaned. Here we go...............
@bkeske Don't let that unipivot arm on the VPI scare you off. I recently picked up a classic 2 with the classic 3 unipivot arm and absolutely love it. I have bought the dual pivot attachment but haven't set it up yet. We'll see how much difference if any that makes.

I'm reluctant to comment on it since I haven't yet done back to back tests with and without, but I recently bought the ring clamp for the Classic and that seems to have made a big difference in dynamics.
The "JBMD" Traffic lp from the box is easily heard as superior. Comparing both lps, it’s like the United Artists US lp is a couple generations removed. GET THAT BOX SET!

"I'm stuck in Traffic again"
@big_greg,

You're a bigger man than I, as I feared breaking a stylus/cantilever so much that I chose to attack the lp warps (at the source) by purchasing my ORB flattener. I'm not sorry. I think overall, I made the smart purchase.
@big_greg 

Don't let that unipivot arm on the VPI scare you off.

Thanks, good to hear from others who have them.
Brian
i have not forgot about you and the tapes.
in 6 days they have moved from Aurora to Peoria. I think I could have cycled That distance faster...lol.
So I am just stuck waiting for now. 
Bob Dylan "Blood on the Tracks" 2019/RSD? copy of the New York/test pressing.

SQ = EX!
I really never got into the above album before.

Now, hearing this copy, I GET it. Such a wonderful meeting of song writing, production, and SQ! 

Get It!
I walked past blood on the tracks at the lrs today.
no idea what version but it was used and $18 so?

I passed it up in favour of a Peter Green album instead .
@uberwaltz 

Brian
i have not forgot about you and the tapes.

Not a problem, I’m patient. Thanks 👍🏼
@uberwaltz 

I walked past blood on the tracks at the lrs today.
no idea what version but it was used and $18 so?

I have a sealed copy of Blood on the Tracks on cassette coming. $9 shipped.
@slaw if I had more room the orb might be more attractive. I was a little skeptical about the Periphery Outer Ring Clamp, especially given its price (I bought mine second hand), but so far it has turned out to be a worthwhile purchase. It only takes a few seconds to put on and there is no fussing around with another device waiting for a record to get flattened.
Bermuda Nights .... Gerald Albright.

Some fabulous sax on display amid some cool funky rhythm.

Just toe tapping good.
The MFSL One-Step Blood On The Tracks has been sitting unopened in my on deck bin for a while. I promised my girlfriend I'd wait for her to come over to play it. Unfortunately, with covid-19 and other things going on we haven't had that opportunity.
Playing..........Priscilla Ahn "A Good Day"  MFSL/I bought it based upon my male visual instinct.

SQ is great. Why I'd revisit...maybe never.
Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks. This one's a recent 180 gram pressing, sounds great. Love the guitar in Tangled Up In Blue. 
Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Get Happy. Columbia 1980

Haven’t listened to this in a long time. SQ is not too great on all. Inconsistent at best.
You do realize Uber ( at last count ) was down 4 TT “ rabbit holes.... best to keep in mind which rabbit to give chase....

whining that  it’s not on Tidal....

pretty soon he is going to buy a box of tweeters...
Having said all that rubbish, I have three rabbits myself and a 4th on extended loan. It may be or maybe not in Jennifer Lewis hat.... remains to be seen, not heard....
Seriously, Don B is sort of an analog freak - how are his TT setup skills ???? 
Tomic
You need to keep up with me and my system changes, not an easy task I admit...lmao!

Just two TT rabbit holes to dive into right now, and one of them is very narrow and shallow as my old Rega is a dedicated mono setup and anything better than the Ortofon 2m mono cart on it would cost WAY more than the TT is worth so not likely to happen, but never say never!

And my main TT, the Garrard 401?
It will be here until the world ends.....

Whats Tidal?

Stay safe brother! 
And my main TT, the Garrard 401?

Oh man uber, truth be told, that TT attracts me greatly. I just love the old classic TT’s. I’ve also been guilty of of constantly checking out the older Thorens tables. Not quite the Garrard 401, but really like them. 
Brian.
The Thorens idler drive TT are excellent decks and not to be sneezed at.
The great thing about both Garrard and Thorens and even Lenco if you want to look at idler drive TT is there is a huge aftermarket following.
You can basically totally rebuild about any model with way better than new parts.
Of course it all boils down to how much you want to spend....

I was very very fortunate to stumble across my 401 and after a bout of very hard negotiating it was mine.
I consider that i stole it.... Lol.
No way I could get close to assembling the same rig for close to what I paid.
And I have been in love ever since it arrived with just carts rotating in and out of usage.
Noromance is also a 401 user.

My previous TT was no slouch being a Nottingham Analog Spacedeck but the 401 murdered it in every aspect of performance.
A buddy of mine from my ‘home town’ bought a Thorens back in the mid-70’s. We wound up sharing a dorm room in college. His Thorens ‘won out’ over my Kenwood 2055 in our room ;-) So, after being able to use and listen to it over months, I became smitten with that table. Build quality was really really nice. Everything about it had a quality feel. Sounded good too.

Ever since, I’ve always thought about getting one.
Tbh
I have not had opportunity to compare my 401 against a real High end belt drive so it's difficult to say more.

But I just love the dynamics and sheer scale of music the 401 makes.

Now some less charitable members will declare my idea of dynamics and power is just colouration from the idler rumble.

And they could be right.....
All I know is what I hear and like and enjoy in my room.

Slaw and Tomic will have much more input on great belt drive decks.
Well, the 301 was much loved by Art Dudley, so that must be worth something.
Play grading the stack of ELP... no keepers :-(((

now playing a visually mint Edgar Winter - Entrance BN 26503

Uber, adjusted for quantity of cartridges, you are at 4 rabbit holes and a hamster wheel - at least..

the discs headed your way are mono...
I am actually a big fan of Brinkmann direct drive, the SOTA is a dalliance up North...

I am actually not very fluent in the idler wheel revolution, have heard them a bit but don’t discount that they have virtues
@bkeske,

FWIW, I can’t confidently recommend VPI. I’ve owned that brand for decades. My Classic 3 Sig SE sounds great, now. Bought it new, (package deal) and had issues right away. It sat for a year and a half waiting for VPI to make it right. They will make things right eventually. The issue I have is this 40 year, American company, shouldn’t constantly have ongoing issues as much as they do. And some are fairly basic like S2P distance for example. I don’t know how many times they have rolled out a new product only to have issues. The original JMW arm, the original 3D arm, the first batch of Shinola tts, their  cueing mechanism, etc......
@slaw

Well, that is a shame honestly. I do like supporting American companies, and my current system somewhat reflects that, even if used : Vandersteen, Belles, PS Audio, Parasound, Schiit, Grado, Etc.

Perhaps I should reconsider, or at least be less focused on a VPI as a ‘given’.
Rock a Little .... Stevie Nick's.

I have no idea why I have never listened to this album of hers before??

It rocks a lot!!
Tomic
Ooh a hamster wheel...
That sounds so interesting 😇

You are a gentleman re. The mono albums 👍👍
Just relaying mine. In fact, there are plenty of owner’ positive experiences to be found.

When I found out the S2P distance was short by 2mm, I felt obligated to make that known. That is unexcepable. If you want to look it up yourself, look for a thread I started years ago about Vanessa Fernandez, Matt chimed in saying they had now fixed the S2P distance with a new jig. ( Unless he had it deleted) This was because of my experience and pointing it out. I didn’t make many friends doing so but I think greater good was achieved.

".....and that's all I got to say 'bout thayat".............................