For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw

Steve, yea, was a huge fan of her’s in the 80’s. Have two of her albums on vinyl I purchased back then before I began transitioning to CD’s. Oddly enough, for whatever reason, she was probably the biggest reason I began my journey into Jazz, and quickly dove back into the old jazz masters of the 50’s and 60’s.
I saw her live in the 80’s at her peak, and it was actually a great show.
Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks
David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
Paul McCartney - Venus and Mars
Sound Track to The Rose
Humble Pie - Rockin The Filmore side one
Ryan Adams "Live at Carnegie Hall" straight through into Bob Mould "Workbook" - great works by both artists!
@bgross,

How do you like/compare RA "Live" to his studio work?

I was actually thinking about playing him last night.
My new to me copy of ZZ Top "Rio Grande Mud" needed to be flattened. As always, I put it through my cleaning ritual before it’s first play. After coming out of the ORB, i noticed a white/lithium grease like substance on the outer edge of one side. I immediately put it into the Vibrato. Checked it in 10 minutes, nothing changed. Went to my last resort/dirty little secret...lighter fluid. I know it’s a solvent and that makes it an enemy on plastic, but when you weigh the prospect of losing your monetary investment, it’s a last resort that works. The plus side is it takes a very little amount to work and it evaporates very quickly. A little rub around the perimeter and off tomorrow the Vibrato for an hour. (This has to be mold release compound.)

Playing now, flat, cleaner sounding than last evening, and all is right with my little world.
Hey @slaw so I like all RA’s work,... more so ”Ashes & Fire-esque” acoustic stuff. All his work has quality production and his live recorded shows are first rate. “L@CH” is an excellent one on one with the audience. Lots of clever back and forth (maybe too much) but he’s got great presence & his songs are supper tight. I guess I’d lean into
this album pretty hard if u haven’t heard it yet. I think it’s terrific 
I was just listening to a cover of Rainbow in the Dark by Dio and it reminded me.

It reminded me that Ronnie was one of the greatest heavy metal vocalists to walk this Earth.

Sure he looked like an elf on steroids but man could he sing!
Yes he was obsessed with dungeon and dragon type songsmithing but I forgive him that...lol.

I was blessed to see Ronnie in his prime with Rainbow in 77 and his own band Dio in 82/3?.

Right to the end he had hardly lost any of his power and range.
So had to dust this off.

Rainbow Rising.
Hey Uber,
I saw Rainbow in the early/mid 80's. Great band live. I believe they were touring with utopia at that time. 
Thanks @bgross, 

@6t5_gto,

Love more in depth comments from you brother.

@uberwaltz,

I need to delve deeper into Rainbow.

@slaw never answered your question from last night.
Yes, I have the second system where I want it (but that is the lie we all tell ourselves, right? 
Rega RP8 with Apheta 2 cart 
McIntosh C50 pre (the Altecs like a bit of EQ) 
McIntosh MC7270 amp
Altec Model 19s 
System 1 just got a significant upgrade as well 
Mc C47 pre to Mc C2500 tube preamp 
Mc MC352 to MC462 amp 
EAT C-sharp table 
B&W 802s 
Both systems sound awesome so I have a hard time figuring out which room to go to, I am on S1 currently 
I am likely prejudiced but the only Rainbow worth listening to is Ronnie powered.... Lol.
Later efforts with Bonnet or Joe Lynn Turner just leave me cold.

Just like having the classic Deep Purple lineup.
Rainbow.... Blackmore, Dio, Powell, Bain and Carey.

Yes I am opinionated.....😁
@6t5_gto,

Looks like your a Mac fan. What attributes do you think draws you toward Mac?

Are you using the C-Sharp divided to both systems?
The Doobie Brothers "Cycles"

Well, I'm a huge Doobie Brothers fan. They will always have a place in my musical heart.

The first concert I witnessed was DB at Cameron Indoor Stadium/Duke University, Saw them again at Carowinds. Jeff "the Skunk" Baxter mooned the crowd at the end of that show. Glad I wasn't front row. Maybe his action, cemented his nickname "Skunk". 

Anyway, "Cycles" is a very good record, One that doesn't get any attention.
@slaw yep, I am definitely a Mac fan. Couple of reasons. I like it and I think they make great stuff, it is beautiful and it retains its value. I HATE depreciating assets. Hate. Hate. Doesn't matter what it is, it bugs the f#&=@k out of me to think something just shrinking in value over time even when it is well maintained. I just sold the C47 (which I had for 3 years or so) for $500 more than I paid for it (used) and same for the MC352 in literally 1 day on CL. There is lots of foofoo stuff out there and I am sure some sounds better than Mac but it plummets in value and is hard to sell if you wanna upgrade. 
That is my 2 cents.
No, C-sharp on sys 1 and Rega RP8 on sys 2. I like them both but likely the C-sharp a bit more 
I get that aspect brother, regarding SQ,  I'm sure It would be a deciding factor as well. What sound qualities do the Mac gear make an emotional impact on you?
So for more in depth comments... I have ironically listened to Heartbreaker and Live at CH a bunch lately by Ryan Adams. At the time Heartbreaker came out I was so enamored with Trace by Son Volt that I didn't think Heartbreaker was half the album and didn't give it a lot of air, and I always like Uncle Tupelo more than Whiskeytown. But I have grown to appreciate Heartbreaker more lately and that stint at CH was a great live run
@6t5_gto,

You guys are serious! I mean, I thought I was in need of therapy....

I've never let one album destroy my love for another!

I've still, never heard Whiskeytown!

I own Heartbreaker on Cooking Vinyl, 1st pressing, I believe? SQ is awesome!
Nice choice bkeske!
Great recording and sound. Still my favorite Zappa, and still sounds ‘up to date’.
This is (hopefully) my star of the evening....

Sarah Jarosz "World on the Ground"

playing, producing, mixing is John Leventhal.
Reports from a fellow member is that the local record show is busy and somewhat overpriced. About what I expected, still I MAY go about 4pm just to see😁.

Right now just fitted a new to me phono tonearm cable and will be testing same out for any uptick in SQ.
Different World ..... Uriah Heep.

Recent European import from a UK seller off Discogs.
Gino Vannelli- Brother to Brother

Gino Vannelli- Gist of the Gemini

Gino Vannelli- Pauper in Paradise
Welcome mbd3.

I have one Vannelli album but not played it yet, have to move it closer to the top of my pile... Lol
Ecology ..... Rare Earth.

Newer copy to replace my badly worn and very noisy older copy.

Great album 👌