Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me, Classic Records 45 RPM single sided 4 disc set. 
Well @big-greg,

I think recently , you posted About how hard it is to find a quiet copy?

So, how's that 4 sided pressing?
@slaw I bought it second hand and it has a little surface noise in spots, but it sounds really nice. This might end up being more of a collectible than something I'll play often. 
Guys,

I'm posting as I'm learning. Thanks for putting up with me.

I the past, I always noticed some things about my system presentation that I felt were very important. While they are, I'm fastly, in recent weeks, coming to realize there is more. 

Great transient response is really nice, but when it''s presented in a more tonal/natural/not in your face way, it takes on another meaning.

Nice tight bass response is great, but after hearing live music, that isn't really THE way I want to hear it in my space. Live low bass isn't "nice & tight". It has a deeper, meaningful, structural feeling.

These are just a few changes I'm experiencing now that really makes my system relate way more emotion. This is really drawing me in.

To be continued..............
@slaw I think she's a keeper, but if I decide to show her the door, I'll send her your way! 
Frankly, this relatively inexpensive Duelund cable is providing me with all the new thoughts. It’s very articulate and musical, and revealing in such a natural way, with Zero negatives.
Sir John Barberolli conducts Grieg’s Peer Gynt. Halle’ Orchestra. Angel 1969 (?)
@bkeske,

Early on, Grieg’s Peer Gynt moved me enough to buy an lp. Looking for it now to no avail. Have not forgotten about you.

Pretty sure it was on Decca

Fred Neil "Everybody’s Talkin’ ..Theme from ("Midnight Cowboy") Avocado/green/Capitol label
Recently realized, "Everybody’s Talkin’ About Me" made it's way into another generation.

Tedeschi/Trucks Band..,
slaw, Wow, I just realized Fred Neil wrote "Everybody's Talkin'". What a great song!!
I sold my Music Hall 7.1 turntable yesterday and have moved my JVC QL-Y66F into its spot in my computer room system.  It's set up with a Shure V15 Type IV with Jico SAS and using the Parks Puffin phono stage.  Giving Frank Sinatra's Nice 'n' Easy MFSL a spin.  Sounds really good so far!  This system has been mainly digital, but I see more vinyl getting played here in the future.
Gerry Rafferty And Joe Egan - Stuck In The Middle With You (The Best Of Stealers Wheel)
Greg
So are you looking at another TT to replace the Music Hall or staying just with the JVC?
@uberwaltz I am set (for now) with turntables.  I bought a VPI Classic 2 for my main system recently and had one more turntable than I can use.  So I have the Classic 2 and Technics SL1200 MKII in my main system, the JVC in my computer room, a Music Hall MMF 2.2 in my office system and a Realistic LAB 440 in my bedroom. 

I thought about keeping the 7.1 and selling the 2.2 as it is a much better table, but I almost never use the 2.2 and knew I could get more money for the 7.1. 

The LAB 440 is kind of a sleeper - direct drive, auto-start and shut-off.  I hardly ever use it either, but the auto shut-off is nice for the bedroom, no worries about records spinning all night if I fall asleep in the middle of a record.
Greg
You have more TT than I do... lol
Not that there is such a thing as too many of course......
Enjoy and happy holiday weekend although not much to celebrate right now.
@uberwaltz Enjoy your weekend!  I'm going to do a little tweaking.  I want to try out the Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood that was on the 7.1 with the SL1200 MKII.  Also running some CAT 8 to my streamer.  I'm skeptical it will make any difference, but we'll see.  It was inexpensive.
I ran a whole new 75ft cat8 cable from my upstairs modem to my downstairs switch which replaced a pretty old cat5 cable.
Not sure if I really heard any SQ difference BUT the occasional dropouts and disconnect I had seen at times appears to have ceased so there is that.

And of course that could have simply been some tiny corrosion on the contacts.......
My John Prine order came in finally. I’ve opened two. Surprisingly on thin vinyl. Both were warped as well. Being cleaned/flattened................
Fleetwood Mac - Peter Green
Best cut 'The World Keep on Turning'

Luke and the Locomotives - Robert Lucas
Best cut 'I'm So Tired'
Bob Dylan "Blood on the Tracks" RSD/2019/ The original NY version replica of the ’74 test pressing.

Wonderful!
Just opened "Tree of Forgiveness", on thin vinyl but seems to be relatively flat.
I know Tomic mentioned it a couple days ago but have not seen Spirit post for quite some time.
Anybody heard from him at all?
Hopefully just a nice long vacation!
uber,

I sent a PM yesterday.....no response.

Hiss Golden Messenger "Poor Moon" Merge/2018 remaster
All 3 John Prine records have been cleaned. "In Spite of Ourselves" just went into the ORB. I really wanted to listen to these in the natural chronological progression of their release. It will be a little while longer. Hopefully the phrase "good things come to those who wait" will apply?