Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
My friends...I had been thinking semi-seriously about acquiring MFSL "Heartbeat City"...no longer wanting it. Done,
Jim,

Good one!
@slaw  - Hey Steve, I have Red House Painters - "Songs for a Blue Guitar". I agree, its a great album. Listening to it now. "Make Like Paper" is an amazing song. On my "best" list.
I love the cars - my first gig at stereo shop we had S/T and Candy O as demo discs... we carried the big Bud Fried monitors, Shahinian Obelisk and Thiels..., used to strap the Audionics CC2 and rock the place !!!! Fun
@reubent ,

What about Mark’s covers of "Long Distance Runaround" just to mention one. Wow!

Then "Silly Little Love Songs", "All Mixed Up".....
Wow! How wonderful!
@tomic601 ,

The Doug MacLeod lp you be sent me is really my favorite one on RR.
That must have been a demo disc in your retail days.

With @boxer12 problem, I feel strongly about ( not rubbing anything into it), hence steaming it off.

This is were my passionate obsession comes into play.

I think my immaginerey listening partner will agree 
@slaw my Audio career went from 1978 to 1984, then I went back to skool.... what is release date for that RR ?
we sold Some D2D, had a bunch of Natilus and MFSL and the big warhorse stuff on RCA that HP made so famous and then owner and salespeople preferences kicked in w pretty eclectic tastes... customers and FM radio rounded out 
"Dream River" deserved a good steam/US clean. Up again soon.

A great record!
I asked my imaginary listener SIRI, she came back with advice on how to steam clean a couch... close enough...

steam cleaning gets the nod
Well with all of the posting I failed to mention the current lp about to end..Bill Callahan "Apocalypse"
Jim,

You have the "War Department" all have is my immaginerey listening partner. Please respect her for who she is.
I do :-))) iF it helps, I get better audio advice from the Ancient Labrador...
LOL tomic. My wifes Pomeranian's help me out. They get downright pissed when a recording has a dog in it 
Took a chance and just pull the trigger on this one wow what a awesome sonic treat
Legrand Jazz
Michael legrand
Keith Richards "Main Offender"

I assume it’s an OP.

EU pressing. SQ is great!
Home.....
Time for just one record before bed...
But what a record!

What If ...... Dixie Dregs.
@uberwaltz  - Kevin, Glad you are home safely from your trip. "What if" is a nice choice. Hope you make it through to the end. "Night Meets Light" is a great closer.
Caught Dregs live, first time I heard a Chapman stick.... freakin awesome 
The Black Crowes - Southern Harmony

.... man, perfect for that third glass of rot gut... yes, we have liquid cooled amplifiers for a REASON !!!!!
Jim,

If you feel a need to catch up,.., .
I was going to wait on you but......
The Eagles - Unplugged 1994 (The Second Night) Vol 1

I was hesitant to buy this album as I really wanted When Hell Freezes Over.  At the time, HFO was not available and pricey on Ebay/DC.  It turns out, that I like this better than HFO - Peaceful Easy Feeling version (God Bless Glen Frey) on this album is worth the price of admission and the recording is superb.
Sonic Youth / Dirty (box set)
Love the stripped down "outtakes" from the box set
Just took Miles Davis, On the Corner off the ‘table. Replaced it with Captain Beefheart, Shiny Beast. I didn’t notice before, but they have a lot in common musically.
That is one of my favorite Beefheart albums. Just played it last week.

Bonnie Prince Billy / The letting go
Jackson - Solo Acoustic- Looking East is my theme song.....

last set, nite all

” and when the morning light comes streaming in we will get up and do it again”...

until then, peace 
Kevin, Glad you are home safely from your trip
Thank yoo Tom
A real pity circumstances did not work out better but with the pandemic getting worse it was probably all for the best this time around.

And yes Night meets Light was a great wind down closer for the night!
Answer: for taking over smaller countries, ending many innocent lives, pillaging, then advancing the apocalypse? 
Ira Ironstrings ‎– Ira Ironstrings Plays With Matches (Warner 1959)

Hugely entertaining and superb recording.
Franz Danzi / New York Woodwind Quintet ‎– 3 Woodwind Quintets (Nonesuch 1966)

Mozart contemporary. Mannheim style. Love it.