For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Slaw
it seems most Shunyata pc hold their value really well, there really is no such thing as a cheap shunyata pc no matter what model.
Struck a good deal with the Hydra 2 and diamondback, where the pc was basically free. Hard to pass over... lol.

Be interesting to see if it surpasses my home brewed pc.
Szell conducts ‘Two Favorite Suites’; Grieg‘s Peer Gynt and Bizet’s L’Arlesienne. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks. 1966.
Uber,

Buying used, it’s hard to go wrong!

I bought the Taipan & Python new. Galen Carol said 300 hours break- in. He was absolutely right.
Is the tonearm a stock item or did they custom build it for you.
@uberwaltz He's a one man hobbyist who makes bearings for Garrard/Lenco and various sundry parts over on LH. He's made a few of these arms to order. 
Chuck Prophet "The Land That Time Forgot" just released

Another great lp from Chuck!
@noromance ,

The o-ring on the end of the armtube....is it’s purpose suppose to be...once the overhang is set right...push the o-ring up into the recess?...to lock in.
Sir Georg Solti conduccts Beethoven’s Missa solemnis D-dur. Solti-Edition Vol. 6, sides 1-4. Decca. Released 1981.

I have two of these box sets thus far, and they are incredible. Always keeping my eyes peeled for another volume at a good price.
Daylight Again .... CSN.

Vette..... I passed on that notion.... growing up...it’s overrated......
The Wall - Floyd 
Baroque Music for Trumpets - Wynton Marsalis 
On Green Dolphin Street - Bill Evans Trio 

Kevin Ayres And The Whole World - Shooting at the Moon (Harvest 1970)

Delightful, and apparently an expensive collector's item.
The o-ring on the end of the armtube
@slaw It's an optional damper (and to stop the weight sliding off if loosened and working on cartridge.) The armtube is adjustable for effective length and locked in by allen bolt.
@noromance ,

My thought was, if adjusting azimuth, sliding that o-ring up against the center, (where there is a countersink) would help keep one from affecting overhang.
@boxer12 
Streaming The Good Life. 

I have The Good Life - Everybody's Coming Down but it's not their best.
ELP "Brain Salad Surgery". Manticore

This is one of my all time favorites that I’ve neglected for quite a while.
I own 4 copies, time I finally dealt with this.
Brain Salad Surgery, is IMO, an absoloutely great record!

Yes "Fragile" MFSL UD1S 45rpm
I will third the Zebra s/t album, picked it up a while back in our LRS in mint shape for peanuts.
Very overlooked band at the time.
@noromance +1 on the Kevin Ayres. And yes the Canterbury Scene is being remembered and rediscovered and discovered because it’s just so good isn’t it and so there go the prices. I think the Moon had a reissue on CD at some point but that record would be hard to find and pretty spendy if you could.
@noromance well I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but MOV reissued the Moon album a few years ago. Not that expensive and probably pretty good SQ.

I think It’s funny how a lot of these Canterbury Scene (and connected) artists sound a lot alike in their vocal style. Maybe many took their cue from Wyatt, I don’t know. But I think Ayers sounds like Sinclair who sings like Latimer who sings like Bardens, etc. None of them were great vocalists and all used that kind of muffled throaty talking/singing style. Kind of fun and interesting to a dork like me.
But I think Ayers sounds like Sinclair who sings like Latimer who sings like Bardens, etc. None of them were great vocalists and all used that kind of muffled throaty talking/singing style.
A very good valid observation and I think you are correct in that NONE of them were truly a great singer as that really was not their major talent but I guess they were the best of the remainder of the band... lol.
And good morning Spirit, wet and rainy here too.
In fact Florida has been so unreal in June so far, normally high 90,s to 100,s by now. instead we are down in high 70,s  low 80,s.
Odd but I will take it!
Frank Zappa ‎– Joe's Garage Acts II & III (Zappa 1979)

Masterpiece. Great recording too.

Wooden Wand - Death Seat (Young God 2010)
Future classic.

For those who are following the new tonearm: today, it's opening up on top so forget the earlier comment about the highs vs the Jelco.