Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Listening through my Pixies MoFi LP collection this evening, and checking em agains the U.K. 1st pressings on 4AD. 
@reubent ,

I found out after the fact that Emmylou had played at a local University close to my home, a while back. I was deflated!
And what is the conclusion on Pixies pressing provenance postulations?

i just do that to annoy ( trigger ) the word salad police...
@slaw  - Well that is a bummer. I see her whenever she's nearby. She's special, for sure.
@tomic601 ,

UNCG, my daughter and son-in-law graduated there..... Then after marriage and kids went ahead online to get their Masters.

BTW, I'll send your lp back tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. You should never have said..."no hurry" ha ha.
@slaw I couldn’t resist on the school thing, seriously no hurry.... 

signing off....
Earlier this evening:

Weather Report
Heavy Weather

Frederico Mompou
Pierre Huybregts
The Complete Piano Works
Sides A&B
@slaw , et. al.,  You’re no doubt already aware but Just in case don’t want you to miss KNowing that Steve earl is doing a live broadcast today at 4 your time (est) on YouTube and facebook:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPPWVL3JnDB1wfdviNoTPBg/featured

Has anyone heard Ghost of West Virginia yet?   Is it good?  Does it sound good?  
Thanks @spiritofradio,. I think today is actually "GOWV" release day. We are (earl)y.

Gillian Welch "Soul Journey"!!!!
Hey, I just got my cartridge dialed in and it’s fantastic! I realized I have all the tools I need in house.

More funds for records!
I listened to GOWV over amazon.  I think I liked Guy better.  Of course I need to try it again and on vinyl.  Would like to know what others think though.  You know....

+1 on the Gillian Welsh.  I so relate to her attitude and outlook on things.  And, I think her sound matches that outlook so well.  
This might be another thread but does anybody here supplement their setup with protractors, templates, and listening with analytical software?   If so, which software?  I’m seriously considering this after my recent positive experiences with my dealers’ use of software to test out and conform my setup.  
Well I’m not very technically literate, so the idea of software is out of my league.

My Feickert protractor does a nice job. Just realized that more was needed. I have a SMARTstylus acrylic set-up block for VTA @ SRA. It did the trick for me.j
Streamed some of GOWV this morning on Qobuz.
Cannot say as it moved me overmuch.....

Heat in the Street .... Pat Travers Band 
@ uberwaltz,

Really no surprise.

Based upon your own posting, your not in to country rock.
Alexander ’Skip’ Spence ‎- Oar (CBS 1969)

One weird but great album. Dude died homeless and LSD nuts at 52, I believe. There used be a record store named after this album.

Slaw.

that is true, I have mellowed into jazz/ fusion but country/rock still eludes me.

cant like everything... lol