Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Karajan conducts Beethoven, Symphonies 5, 6, & 7. Berlin Philharmonic. 1975 German box cycle re-release from 1962. Deutsche Grammophon.

May listen to 8 & 9 before the night is over as these cycle is so damn good.
@slaw it’s funny how music often for me leads to poetry - I had no idea About Miller Williams until I read the Dust inspiration in the Charles Lloyd liner notes ( did I mention, I love liner notes AND ROON, both !!!
and of course Leonard Cohens poetry - I could go on....
North Country is good @slaw replaced the mailbox the FedEx dude mutilated, thought about welding up a couple of tank traps, then just had another drink... ha

moved the system forward in a new way by reconfigure of isolators I had, took preamp off Ayre blocks and put HRS Nimbus under... holy ! Had to grub up some isolators from vintage system to go under server but it’s a big positive change.
added a streamer ( nothing fancy )
but bypassing the DAC so results are super ( Isbell playing now )
and after much, much, back and forth I unpacked the SOTA Sapphire and will get it running... more on that later...

thanks for asking
The Cars - Heartbeat City.  Google/Android is creeping me out. I typed in "The" on my tablet and auto-fill completed the rest as I hit the space bar. 
Production on Reunions something else.  Guitar notes out into the center of my room. Palpable.  Can almost taste the sound.  Wow.  
Steely Dan - Countdown to Ecstasy.  What a masterpiece, right up there with Aja.
@Big_greg ya man following your lead with Countdown.... iMO anything The Dan did was a masterwork:-)
These arrived yesterday:

Sammy Johns "S/T" going back to my youth, found this minty copy
Radiohead "King of Limbs" sealed
Jerry Jeff Walker "Mr. Bojangles" minty
Pixies "Come on Pilgrim" sealed
Johnathan Wilson "Dixie Blur" 2020/sealed
The Donnas "Spend the Night" RunOutGroove/first time on vinyl/sealed
@tomic601 ,

Your mentioning your poetry, reminded me that I had tried to write songs at one point, but in the end, I felt I came across to literal. I don't have the ability to make subtle/nuanced points that I love to read/hear.
Sammy Johns "S/T". Probably his only lp as he died fairly young. Remember "Chevy Van"? This is actually a sealed copy, op.

The first track sounds eerily like Chris Hillman! Sammy had a great voice.
Gregory Alan Isakov "Evening Machines"

I re-US cleaned all my GAI lps today....prior cleaning was the hyper-expensive and overrated Audio Desk.
@tomic601 ,

The PG lp has been steamed (twice), then put in the Vibrato for 60 min. I know, based upon my own experience with this lp, the surface noise, which may be the wrong descriptive....more accurately described better as noisy vinyl. After the first steam, I still noticed under good LED light, some possible further issues, so it was re-steamed. Will go in the ORB in a while. Gonna do a quick listen before flattening.

(Remember, a week or two ago, I warned about ATO.)

I have to say when I offered you this deal, I was in no way expecting your sending an lp with it. I do wish to thank you big time for the Doug Macleod "There’s a Time"/ReferenceRecording/45 rpm. The vinyl looks perfect and this is actually THE copy from Doug I lacked on RR. Your a great friend.
Hey @uberwaltz,

The MFSL "Katy Lied" has been my biggest disappointment with that label so far.

Hope you enjoy it!
BTW, @tomic601 ,

In the past, you referred to your inlaws as outlaws. I'm pretty sure I now know where that term came from...........
Up now...Jerry Jeff Walker "Mr. Bojangles"  Atco/purple over tan label/pp
Slaw

i am really glad you said that about Katy Lied as I thought it surely could not just be me.

I would say my Cassette tape version has more life to it.
Very subdued and lackluster all round.
Good job I did not pay over the odds for it.
Daughter flying back from Hawaii today, be good to have her home again.
Hopefully we can get to visit record store many times before she returns in August.
Cool uber. I hope to see my daughter next month :-). Miss her a lot

JJ Cale & Eric Clapton / Escondido 
@slaw how cool is that ? I lucked into an extra copy of something you needed!!! I may go buy a lottery ticket.... somewhere in the box is return postage!!!
@boxer12 the previously mentioned “ outlaws , now outlaw “ live in Escondido- makes me think of JJ and EC :-)...