For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Old and In The Way - Breakdown - Live Recordings 1973

Acoustic Disc ( server but it is might fine )
@slaw ya man !!!! Following your lead !!!

NRBQ - High Noon ( Tidal )

deep pocket from tune #1 @bdp24 

i was.... done for the night, but I keep an airline Whisky in the fridge for ocassions such as this...
My whiskey doesn't have such a prominent place my friend. Maybe...just a while longer...???? I probably will go to at least sunrise.

Enjoying "High Noon".
@slaw  - I listened to  Colter Wall - "Songs of the Plains" via Spotify. Very nice. Great voice for his style of music.
Yes Slaw.

Alive and kicking.
Very tired though as up at 2.45am to fly home so be an early night tonight for sure.
"Good Souls, Better Angels"

What a nice surprise!! After "Ghosts of Highway 20", along with the death of her father, I had wondered what Lucinda's next effort might be like. 

Wow!, She's back and rockin' like never before. Damn!, thankfully, you can't keep a good woman down.
Steve, I've always loved Bruce Cockburn's - "Stealing Fire". I finally saw him live a couple of years ago, up close and personal, at Jorma Kaukonen's place. A great talent.......
Tom, you are one fortunate guy.

There has never been any artist like him.
Steve the new Jason Isbell and 400 Unit - Reunions is out today, streaming it on Qbuzz 

@slaw check out Lucinda song Dust a reworking- brilliant imo and rumination on death of her poet after...

its on the Charles Lloyd LP, which I adore...
Post removed