Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg,

Are you talking about the 45rpm/mono?

Don't remember you reporting on a mono recording.
Slaw, you put me in the mood for some AC/DC. This might be my favorite. Powerage.
Slaw, not yet... I have a benz on it currently. Been thinking of putting one of my clearaudio's on it, but am really happy with the benz right now. 

The Fiery Furnaces / Blueberry boat
@big_greg,

I hate to say it brother, if the JA / MFSL/ 45rpm sounds "thin &bright", something is wrong with your set-up.
Slaw,
This one was put on a new arm so I never noticed that. Weird that they would do that though. Really can't think of a good reason for them to deviate from the standard.    
Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny 
Beyond The Missouri Sky
2017 Decca European Reissue

@slaw I don't have a mono cart.  It's possible that things could get better with my turntable set up.  I've only had the VPI Classic 2 for a couple of weeks and haven't really messed around with it since initial setup.  Having said that, my records sound more full bodied and rich than they have before on any other turntable I've owned.  I listened to Bob Dylan's The Times They Are A Changin' MFSL mono the other night and it sounded wonderful.  Maybe I just need to give it another listen.  I have to admit that when I ordered it I didn't pay attention to the fact that it was mono.  I didn't realize that until I started listening, so I may have been put off / disappointed by the fact that it was mono and that could have affected my enjoyment of the recording.
The Beatles ‎- A Collection Of Beatles Oldies (Parlophone ‎1966)

Ha ha ha... BLOWS away the 2019 Abbey Road reissue.
You can hear their real voices. The rosin on the violins and the cello vibrations. Louder and way more dynamic. Drum kit is real. Handclaps in the room. Strummed guitar strings sound so real you can hear the color of the metal. 

Joe Williams, Harry "Sweets" Edison And His Orchestra ‎- Have A Good Time With Joe Williams (Roulette 1961)

Edge of the Century .... Styx.

Not one of their better known albums but one I do like.
However the sq stinks, sounds like it is being played back through a wet blanket. Very disappointing.
The Qobuz streamed version sounds a LOT better so it’s not the base recording rather the production or mastering on the vinyl.
Rhiannon Giddens "There is no Other" lp 2
As we've come to expect from RG, SQ is excellent!
@slaw I didn't mention that I stopped listening to Surrealistic Pillow after the first disc. I gave the 2nd disc a whirl this afternoon and tried to have an open mind about it. I was perhaps a little harsh in my comments yesterday, but it was still a little disappointing. 
@big_greg,

I was looking forward to hearing it through my Cadenza Mono but that will be at a later time.
At some point you should consider the dual pivot upgrade on your VPI. It's well worth it.
@slaw I'm happy for the moment, but there's always that itch to eke out a little more sound quality!
Hey @timo62 , nice to see your post here. +1 on the Robin Trower he’s been a favorite of mine since 1973.
@tomic601 , @bdp24 ,

I’ve just cleaned my Ricky Scaggs/Tony Rice lp on Sugar Hill Records I bought at a RSD event years ago.

It was from reading Art Dudley’s writings that inspired me to buy this. I loved his writings. This lp may not be TR’ best, but for now, it’s all I have.

BTW, SQ is wonderful!
@glupson,

What, no discussions started, no system pics??

We cannot take you seriously.