For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Glad the new SUT is working out there drrsutiff

Going to have to listen when  things get a little saner.

Derrick and the Dominoes       Layla   1972

Traffic                                      The Low Spark and High Heeled Boys

The Delfonics                          The very best of the Delfonics

Fleetwood Mac                        Fleetwood Mac    1975

Les Dudek                               Say No More

Little Feat                                Little Feat    1971

BB King                                  There must be a better world

somewhere   1961

Les Miz                                   London Cast   1985

J Hendrix                                Experience Hendrix  180g 2 LP 2017

My favorite CD of the last month, which I will attend to (fully) this evening: Lofty's Roach Soufflé - Harry Connick Jr. and it's entirely instrumental. I consider the first song mostly a "pacing" song, an attunement song that gets my mind into the right place, sets my audiophile listening ears to (full) focus. From the second song onward the music will reveal itself there in your room. The arrangements are simple: piano, double-bass, drums, mostly. Let me make it clear, these songs are not "catchy" - they are works of art, tunes and accompanying fingering, lingering effortlessly in dynamics that are not reaching to create fierce attack, so much as the work of a painter, working with little effort to illuminate generous themes that at times spin off into glorious unknown soundscapes. Gorgeous stuff.
@listening99  Welcome to the "What's on Your Turntable Tonight?" thread. Keep 'em coming....
spirit, And another obscure one tonight... I'm a big fan of "The Lemon of Pink" +1

Bardo Pond / On the ellipse
Got a nice shipment from ImportCDs today. Bought these on the ImportCD store on eBay. $20% off the entire order over $65, so I had to be sure to go over........

Matthew Sweet - "Girlfriend" MOV
Ned's Atomic Dustbin - "God Fodder" MOV
Gare du Nord - "Rendezvous 8:02" MOV Blue Vinyl
Neutral Milk Hotel - "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" Merge Records

@uberwaltz  - I know! How cool am I......... Wait, don't answer that...... ;~)
Listening99,

Great post.  I checked out that album Last evening and it is as you describe.  I enjoyed it very much, thanks.  Please keep posting.  
- James

@hopkins24@hopkins24@tomic601 @slaw @reubent 
@uberwaltz @big_greg
@boxer12 

Can anyone tell me how the tag function on here works.  Seems inconsistent.  Some take, and some don’t.  For example, I’ve never been able to tag Uber.  
I start with the @ 
Usually then there will appear a drop down with names in it, I type in the first letter, then second and so on until I see the member I want to address.

Now when it does not show a members name in that drop down is when the tagging does not work.
However I have no idea why some members names would NOT show in the dropdown but it happens a fair bit tbh
For example Spirit.
I just checked and your member name did not appear in my dropdown so the tagging would not work for you from me.

Maybe email support here at the Gon and see if they know why?
Tagging is an intermittent feature for me here on the ol' A-goN. Works sometimes (a slight majority of the time) and doesn't work sometimes.
Arriving in a plain brown wrapper this morning was:

Aoife O’Donovan
Bull Frogs Croon
(And Other Songs)

45 EP signed in silver sharpie on the photo insert

SQ is very nice and the music is beautiful.  What a voice.  Nobody like her.  I think that for you fellows that are really into Linda Ronstadt you might find you appreciate the caliber of this woman’s voice.   

@slaw 

yeah well, she loves me, what other explanation could there be...

Aren’t you a little surprised too that they got this out at all.  I think there is going to be a gap here for awhile on delivery of new pressings. 
Anyway, after you get yours tomorrow please let me know what you think of the sound of the second/final cut on side two.  

Oh @slaw , now I get it.  She’s on Yeprock (&distributed by redeye) there in NC.   Worth the wait bro.  When did we pre order?  November maybe?
@tomic601

Thanks bro, you turned me on to Antje awhile back. Love it. 

BTW, this Bonny Light Horseman just keeps getting better with every listen. I don’t really know much about popularity but this seems destined for the best of lists and maybe for classic status.
It’s sparse and simple but with weight.  Something to do with songs that have survived Ages maybe.   Confident musicians.  
Funny how when this was first dropping on the services I just assumed it was a new group that just had really good influences.  Now it still seems fresh but also wise.    

I mentioned it as soon as I saw it’s eventual release....been a while...….usually get a note from YepRoc before something ships.
Hey nicks25, nice to see you here.

Just picked up a Jackson Browne album couple minutes ago to play next so.....

Lawyers in Love .... Jackson Browne
Nicks25.

I am over the moon tbh.
I thought the Maggie’s were good, and they were, but these spatial m3 are just another 2 or 3 levels up.
Imaging is spot on and the soundscape is immense.
So yes, a very happy camper indeed.
Joan Baez ‎- Baptism (Vanguard 1968)

Some strong anti-war content. Spoken and sung. Mesmerizing. Worth a listen at midnight.

@spiritofradio Tagging seems to be a bit hit or miss, but when I tried tagging you I hit the @ sign and started typing your nickname and it came up.  Seems to work with mine and uber also.
Various ‎- A Tribute To Woody Guthrie (Warner 1972) 

Joan Baez ‎- Vol. 2 (Vanguard 1961 mono)
The Sugarcubes ‎- Life's Too Good (One Little Indian 1988)

Bought this when it came out and before anyone knew who Bjork was.