For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Slaw
I would have to contest the sq statement... lol.
imho both the album and the original 2 cd release were very good in that aspect.
Ohh I  said a 2 letter word on a turntable thread.....
Unless my hearing has deserted me.

@uberwaltz,

Will clean and re-listen soon...brother.
Out of the two Federale lp I’ve opened, both are warped. I’m confident "Music From ’La Rayar’" is playable.

Put it on and the Sussurro is a champ!
@tomic601 ,

Saw the slab...nice! If you weren’t aware, I’m a frustrated woodworker..Have the equipment...don't have the time...
Slaw.
Hopefully you will like what you hear.
TWO warped new albums?
That sucks!
I would be very 😡 
Uber,

That's the very reason I've invested in the equipment I own.

"One Stop Shop"

With this equipment and a daily dose of Duloxetine, I'm good bro.
@reubent i was humming Blue Sky Mining on my errands today...Diesel and Dust is an absolute fave...

” and the company takes what the company wants”...
@slaw my frustration ended after years of “ indentured servitude “ Dad had a custom woodworking and gunsmith shop in a 40’x60’...had to earn my dinner..ha. LiL brother owns most of that stuff today building and restoring wood boats. I am a firm believer in subcontracting...now..ha
@tomic601  - I agree - "Diesel and Dust" is a fave. For some reason, I never bought the LP back in the day. Just picked it up used at my LRS in 2019. Love it. Fantastic, start to finish.

Listening to "Blue Sky Mine" now......
@boxer12,

Glad you love it brother. I meant to check in to see if you had it yet.

You're reaction still has me smiling!
@uberwaltz,

Just realized my former mentioned, WLP copy of "Moonflower" is actually a gold-stamped promo/ with a dj timing strip. Maybe the same thing?
+1 on the Neck & Neck

@slaw got your pm.  Sorry it took so long for me to notice your last one.   
Lots of good music coming out the last couple of months.   More albums that I want than I can buy.  Kind of nice In a way if you think about it.  
Buenos Noches Amigo.  
@uberwaltz,

I find "Moonflower" to be hyped up and not as analogy as Santana's earlier output.
@slaw   no sorry turning in.  Moonflower reminds me of college dorm life.  I had a roommate who played the mid-late 70s Santana pretty constantly.  I listened to sides 1&2 and it was really nostalgic.  That was such a good time for music.  
Busy night guys.
I am NOT a night 🦉.

Maybe some rose tinted spectacles at work on Moonflower with me Slaw.
I could play it over and over.

Right now.

Dare .... The Human League.
Good Morning @uberwaltz,

I’d challenge you to play a cut off of "Moonflower" ,then play s cut off "S,/T" then report.

Thanks for putting up with me.
My " new to me" pile is getting very thin. All charity shops and LRS now closed.
So online shopping only and some of the prices asked on discogs and eBay for what you actually receive really pisses me off.
I can now see my record rack top surfaces!😇😇
I don't doubt your golden ears Slaw.

Moonflower is my most played Santana album by far so it's like The Wall.
I'm now indoctrinated to it even though it may not be the final word in SQ.

I don't have s/t or Abraxas on record, they are on R2R which is another story entirely.

I been lugging Moonflower around since about 1978..... Lol.
No putting up with required.... Lol.

Slaw, you probably never noticed my post on the favorite Audiogon posters thread.
😁😁
Metal Health ... Quiet Riot.

Great music, terrible SQ.

Typical poorly produced for radio rock fodder from the 80/90,s.
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds‎ - The Boatman's Call (Mute 1997)

🎵 "I don't believe in an interventionist god" 🎵

Slaw

Just called it as I see it.
And it was no detriment to any of the rest of the band of brothers who post here like Tomic and I hope they realize that.