For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Jade Imagine "Basic Love"

A (new to me) artist from Courtney Barnett's Milk Records label. When I auditioned it, I ordered both of her lps.
For @slaw 

Not Boxer12 level obscure, but a less well known Van Morrison album:
Hard Nose the Highway (1973) though the single, "Warm Love", might be familiar.

"...and it's ever present everywhere, warm love."

Critic Robert Christgau (who seems to hate everything and must knock back a coupla shots snake venom before writing) rated it a B- and said (quoting from Wikipedia), "The relaxed rhythms are just lax most of the time, the vocal surprises mild after Saint Dominic's Preview, the lyrics dumbest when they're more than mood pieces, and the song construction offhand except on 'Warm Love'." 

Regardless, I like it.  But what do I know? I'm not a critic.

Slaw
I honestly do not think I own a single Stones album that I would rate as good SQ.
Maybe I just bought all the bad ones... Lol.
@slaw 

The FM Future Games is a standard Reprise issue that I have had for 40 plus years.  It is not bad or exceptional, but I have found certain qualities in the staging and voices that works well for me dialing in SRA.  Not only a favorite but a tool in the toolbox...  Recently upgraded to a dual tonearm turntable and have been trying to optimize some things.

@uberwaltz

Not sure there is a Stones album where they were concerned about SQ... ever! If it almost sounds good you have a special LP and a highly optimized setup...
Well we both know I definitely have a highly optimised setup......

😉😉

However you are likely right on the Stones though......

Clapton           Unplugged  Import

Greg Allman   Laid Back

Little Village

Marvin Gaye   Lets get it on

Tedeschi Trucks    Made up Mind  2 LP Import

Stones            Let it bleed

Elton John      Tumbleweed Connection

Ry Cooder      The Prodigal Son

Linda Ronstadt  Cry like a rainstorm Howl like the wind

Jethro Tull        Aqualung

A very enjoyable day so far.

Thanks @ghosthouse. I've needed some Van recommendations as I own very little of his vast catalog. Do own "Period of Transition" though.

I'm glad I'm no critic...to be one seems to be a musical life without joy.

Always a pleasure @slaw

Dive in on Van. You can hardly go wrong.
Some favorites at this particular moment (could change in 5 minutes):
Keep It Simple
The Healing Game
Back On Top
Veedon Fleece
Poetic Champions
No Guru, No Method, No Teacher

Into The Music (vinyl) coming up next but I gotta go eat.

I think there is some truth in what you say re the critic having "a musical life without joy"...a well-turned phrase. Exceptions I’m sure but something about that statement does resonate with me. Seems like an occupational hazard maybe.

@drrsutliff ,

I was looking @ your system earlier....love your OL TT! A pair of the Townshend speaker isolation platforms are on my wishlist.
Fine Young Cannibals S/T.

Playing on the SL-10 linear tracker cw new Nagaoka p mount cartridge.
Not many choices left for new p mounts.
About closest experience to a CD player there is, lol.
This thing is reputed to play just as well standing vertical, not that I have tried that.
Bit tilted up at the top end and a tad shy in the bass department but the Cart was only $55 imported from HK off ebay.
Put "No Other' through a 50 min./US clean @ 40 C.....opened it up just enough to make it much more enjoyable.
50 minutes?
That long??
Have you always cleaned that long a cycle?

I settled on 22 minutes at 42 C.

Maybe I need run longer?
uber,

It depends on several things. In this case, I just knew the record was somewhat darker than it should be. BTW, records will sound better US cleaned at no less than 2" apart.

I’ve never hurt a lp in any of my US cleaners

Simon & Garfunkel "Bookends" 
My all time favorite lp. I happened to find my best sounding copy for $1 @ a yard sale.
Me too. That album was a couple years after Avalon (which was IMO an absolute masterpiece) & has a lot of that same style to it. Speaking of Avalon...

Roxy Music / Avalon

Van Morrison ‎– Beautiful Vision (Mercury 1982)
Cleaning Windows is one of my reference tracks. 

A.B.Skhy "Ramblin' On''

Another recent find. MGM/1970/pp

A San Fran rock 'n' roll band. Put out two? Lps.

SQ is VG!