For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw said:

Well, I for one am very glad to see this thread, or mainly a small group of music lovers that have stayed the coarse and have grown very much lately, into a much larger group. Very Cool!

Agreed 100%. Very cool!
Will come back to GFR...Son Volt "Union' on now after a US cleaning, @ a flattening.
Steely Dan - "Greatest Hits" (go)

I love Steely Dan, but I'm going to let this one go. Since buying this record, many, many years ago, I bought all of the original LPs. No need to duplicate. Plus the originals sound better to  me.
@slaw i saw Sarah Jaraoz cover Sam Phillips on Live From Here the other day and it was wonderful.  I love the way Sam (née Leslie) Phillips writes songs but her voice just puts me off for some reason.  What a great person and songwriter though.  
——————-

Bonny Light Horsemen - S/T
Dust - self titled mint on kama sutra records
Alice Cooper - billion dollar babies and of course I have the billion dollar bill!

Rock on ya'll
+1 on Dust.  Hard Attach is even more good

@730waters. Hey looks like we got another Rocker, @clevinso , here!!!
Smiley Lewis ‎- Hook Line And Sinker (KC 1981)
80s collection of 50s recordings. Great songs. Recording is oddly compressed. 

Roosevelt Sykes - Blue and Ribald, A Dirty Mother for you. (Southland 1972)

Wonderful songs with spoken word intros.
Roosevelt Sykes ‎- Sings The Blues (Ember 1967)

This guy is awesome. That is all.
Peter Green - The End Of The Game (Reprise 1970)

Haven't played this in 30 years as I was put off by the space font. It's pretty spacey and experimental. Reminiscent of Hendrix.
@noromance,
You read my mind. I just put on Peter Green "fool no more". The production quality is fantastic.. The wife yells at me every time I put it on.. Keep inching the volume. Lol. Enjoy folks. 
@clevinsoh Great minds!

Brian Peters - Persistence Of Memory (Fellside 1985)

Archetypical English acoustic folk concertina player singer balladeer who is still going strong. Like a cross between Steeleye Span, Morris dancers, and drunk pirates. Great recording.

Richard Thompson ‎- Small Town Romance (Hannibal 1984)

I want to like this. Everyone loves Richard. There's a few good songs. The live crowd-pleasers are weak.
Andy White - Rave On Andy White (Decca 1986)

This is more like it. What a great debut album. Blows away Richard T previously played. Sounds so fresh and current. Great recording.
clevinsoh, Mine is a US repress (from 201X) & unfortunately did not include that. I do have an older version that does, but it is in bad shape (bought it used years ago) so I don't play that one anymore. 

Silver Mt. Zion / He has left
@noromance well with the massive amount of RT output, there are certainly duds..,

I find his live album Austin City limits excellent, along with Rumor and Sigh, a few others. Have caught him live more than a few times, never a disappointment there..

enjoy and I will stream your recommendation 
Joe Satriani ‎- Joe Satriani (Legacy 2014 RE of 1984)
OK I am not infallible. I picked this up last year and have only played it twice. Tonight, after a third play, I discovered it’s actually a 45 EP. Sounded fine @33.
Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light (Asylum 1980 UK)

Playing this for 35 years and it’s still silent with no noise. Great atmospheric live recording. You are there.
@tomic601 Fair enough. It wasn't just the mushy sonics. The lyrics were so meh, I was bemused at their simplicity.  I'll check out his other stuff on YxuTxbe.

@slaw Love Hope. How's your pressing? Mine is in the "don't bother; stream instead" section.
I have the Hope streaming ( Tidal )... atmosand brooding, the sideways War Dept glances are - she is wondering how much I’ve had to drink...
On retrospection, I certainly prefer the darker RT stuff - Beeswing, tons of Charlie in the bulkhead, killed a man in a Brazzaville street fight, cooksferry Queen, Bathsheeba smiles... ya know, cheerfully Disney sort of stuff..

ha all good

imagine a world where everybody liked....
Domnérus, Hallberg, Riedel, Johansen, Erstrand ‎- Jazz At The Pawnshop (Prophone 1977)
Sounds better than I remember. 

Joe Satriani ‎- Joe Satriani (Legacy 2014 RE of 1984)
OK I am not infallible. I picked this up last year and have only played it twice. Tonight, after a third play, I discovered it’s actually a 45 EP. Sounded fine @33
Stupid browser !

Trying to add onto Noromance quote that it was hilarious....
To me anyway.
But what do I know.
Been out at work since 3am Mon and got home maybe an hour ago.
Pretty sure if I try to play a record I will break something..... Lol
So tired....💤