For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Return to Forever - "No Mystery" (go)

I must have liked this kind of music at one time (late 70’s, early 80’s), but I don’t now.......
Well hallelujah!

Nice to know its not just myself after all!
Sam Butera and the Witnesses - The Big Horn (Capital 1958)

If they could leave the digits at home and record the way they used to, we'd have actual High Fidelity. In the freakin room. 
Blackberry Smoke - Little Piece of Dixie....

I can recommend a Q setting of .9 on the subwoofer, roll em if ya got the bones....
Ya man !!!! James - you coming up soon to have some of that experimental Bowman Distillery- Apple ?

i got ones and zeros done right ! @noromance you are invited 2
To paraphrase Blackberry Smoke: “ If I had the perfect power amp, I would want twins “....
Grey’s Anatomy likes Blackberry Smoke.  She thinks it’s country....

not inclined to argue.  
Gato Barbieri - Caliente! (A&M 1976)

What happens when a guy who plays sax likes Santana and Marvin Gaye.

Jerome Sabbagh, Greg Toohey - No Filter (Sunnyside 2018)

This is growing on me despite the somewhat dull sounding mix. Come on! Drums on one speaker and guitar on the other. 
Renaissance - Prologue (Sovereign 1972)

Religious hippies with a great piano and female vocals. Interesting.
William Ackerman - Passage (Windham Hill 1981)

Remember New Age? "a digital recording" subtitled on the cover. I bought this when it came out. Guitar and atmospheric cello and piano. I shall go and look into the misty woods and return presently.
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity
Montrose - self titled 
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Steve Wilson remix) 
All Them Witches - Dying Surfer Meets His Maker

Black Heart Procession - Three (Touch & Go 2000)

Alone in the basement. Saw them live. 
@uber,

no mystery is no like Romantic Warrior.  It has been one of the great examples of a group gone wrong.  

@noromance 

should I be surprised at you spinning 16 Horsepower?  Maybe not, maybe soon you’ll be playing Tallest Man on Earth.  
@noromance

here’s a thing. I have some of those Windham Hill records and this week I even had one out. Mark Isham had Lyle Mays help him with the soundtrack to Mrs. Soffel. One side of his “Film Music” WH release comprises 1901: Theme from Mrs. Soffel and it’s so very Lyle. Played this a couple of times this week along with many other Lyle solo and with Metheny records. 
If anybody wants or needs to have a moment in memory of Lyle Mays I recommend the last cut on “Travels”; live “San Lorenzo” with an extended and really dynamic piano solo that not for the first time had me in tears.
@tomic601 - How's that Mofi of "Planet Waves? Good record. Mine's old, and not quite perfect......
John Waite - "No Brakes" (stay)

I won't call this a great album. But it was a pretty good pop rock album in its day. Mine's super clean, so I'll hold onto it. Probably not worth anything as a trade-in anyway.
Alvvays - Antisocialites. That one might go into the "what was I thinking?" pile. 
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Quinella. Don't think I'd ever heard of this album. I really like it so far! 
@reubent Planet Waves is one of my top ten MoFi, my copy is very engaging... dig it !!!

i do remember a treacherous journey midwinter Columbus to Dayton circa 1981 to see REO, the High infidelity tour....

I only did it for the girl...
Yes RIP Lyle, thanks for the tears reference Spirit, I look for stuff like that... and value it...
Sarah M - The Freedom Sessions - getting wound up for the show...., anticipation 
Thompson Twins - "Lies" 12" 45 RPM Single/EP (stay)

Very good sound quality! Loved this music back in the day. Still do........

@tomic601  _I'll have to go check my collection of ticket stubs to see if I saw that same REO tour. I did see them around that time, at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY. Weird, but I've never seen a show at either of the arenas in Dayton. I have seen a bunch of shows at Fraze Pavilion in Kettering. Great smallish outdoor concert facility.One of my favorites.
@noromance no I really like 16 HP, I was just wondering if I should be surprised by you.  Had no idea you liked that kind of stuff. I guess I should not be surprised.  What’s your take on Gil Landry?   

Bought tickets to see Jason Isbel this summer at the large arena where the basketball happens. My don’t things change. 
————————————
Al Stewart 
Rhymes in Rooms

Live Acoustic set with Peter White
Jean-Luc Ponty and Stephane Grappelli - "Inner City"

This album was in a hand-me-down crate from a friend of my wife. Not sure I've ever listened to it before. Anyway, I'm enjoying it more than I expected I would.
Another one from the hand-me-down crate.....

Carly Simon - "No Secrets" (go) - Unlistenable condition.....
@spiritofradio

Got that one on order.
@reubent 

If you can find a WLP "No Secrets" get it. Probably not much $$$.
Fruit Bats "Absolute Loser"
@slaw  useful for your next dance dj gig...  nice though

re: fruit bats.   When I heard Bonny Light Horsemen first time didn’t realize that Eric Johnson was part of it.  Anyway, BLH that is, is a very nice record.