Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tidal is a vast discovery engine for me as are the many varied posts from participants:-) which may or may not lead to Discogs and yet another package from the postman :-)
Michael Franks - "The Art of Tea"

Haven't spun this record in 25 - 30 years. It's better than I remembered. Excellent sound quality.
cleaning..... Bob Dylan "Modern Times"

Found a sealed copy and jumped on it. My first time hearing it.
FYI...Gary Moore "Live From London" from 2009, is out now on vinyl from Mascot Label Group!
sides 1 & 2 of "Modern Times" again....had to get an annoying slight warp out.
As you may have guessed from some of my recent posts, I'm still culling records. Should they stay, or should they go (into the trade pile). I'm trying to cull a couple of hundred records, so those remaining will all fit into my record rack. It's a mix of stuff I've purchased over the last 40+ years, hand-me-downs and stuff that was given to me. Can't keep everything, and I'm culling some decent records that may have some value to someone. I'm offering them to a couple of friends before taking them to my LRS to trade up for quality. Here's the latest:

The Chieftains - "The Chieftains 7" (go)
I'm really liking "Modern Times".....for me, with Dylan, it's so hard to pin him down regarding his ever-changing vocal styles. To me, this is  especially evident on this record.
Fiery Furnaces / EP

Slaw,
I really like Dylan's style starting with Love & theft & ending (so far) with Tempest. 
boxer,

On a couple of tunes on this lp, he changes his styling within one or two lines!
Yes "90125"
It's been a while since I heard "90125", I remembered it being bright. Not in my current system configuration. Very enjoyable.
Ran across a sealed Neil Young "Hawks & Doves" (promo), so I scooped it up. Up next.

I guess a promo is as close as one can get to an OP?
Set Fire to Flames 

You're not supposed to be able to buy the promo's slaw. It say's so right on that stamp (LOL) 
...but it sounds so gooood......!
Jim Lauderdale "Time Flies"  what a great record!

BTW, I have a sealed copy of Jim Lauderdale "From Another World" for the taking. If anyone would love to call it home?
Neil Young  - Live at the Cellar Door - from Archives  - holy smokes what a great sounding record! 
@6t5-gto,

My brother, you are a hard one to pin down...
Montrose "S/T"  Friday Music./ Wow, they did a great job here!
Lucinda Williams "World Without Tears" Lost Highway/ gold stamped promo/sounds fantastic!

Shhhhh!
I'm going to have to turn you in to the analog police slaw

The Golden Palominos / OAO
@slaw ha, that could be a good way to describe you as well, my friend! I am all over the place. 

Bob Dylan  - Blood on the Tracks  - Mofi One Step  - incredible 

Damn @slaw, you're musical taste is like looking in a mirror ;-) .

Lucinda's band on World Without Tears is one of the best I've ever seen/heard live. Drummer Jim Christie is just astoundingly great (though of course not in Neil Peart's league ;-); Lucinda hired him away from Dwight Yoakam.