For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

boxer12

Hey! Coincidentally, I just listened to Quah a few days ago. LP is soooooo much better than the CD.
@elliotbnewcombjr - cool and welcome
iF you find yourself down Carlsbad way, stop in to talk music :-) 

dancing on the razors edge streaming Leo Kottke ( 6 & 12 ) while I await the arrival of Mint unopened Classic Records pressing....

Jackson Browne  The Pretender

Elton John / Leon Russell  The Union

Led Zeppelin  IV

Had not used the Scheu Analog SL cart for a LONG time and not since I went the SUT route for MC carts.
WOW, truly sweet, digging the details it extracts. Not quite as forward as the Nagaoka but very potent.

It's staying on for a while......
@boxer12 - 
Love the bears reubent

Cool. They are local heroes for me. Formed from the band The Raisins and Adrian Belew, all local guys here in Cincinnati. When The Bears disbanded, the remaining members re-formed as Psychodots. I've heard it said that Psychodots are the best band in the US to not be signed to a major label deal. I don't know about that, but I do know they had a few great albums and put on tremendous live shows for 25+ years. I miss them. And I miss The Bears and I miss Adrian from his more pop days.

+1 Reubent. I'll have to look for some Psychodots. Thanks for the lead

Leonard Cohen / Old ideas 
Simon Joyner / Songs for the new year
This guys writing & song structure reminds me a lot of Leonard's 
I’m with my turntable
here alone on a desert island
spinning Bill Evans - “Alone” 
naturally

Culling records right now. Currently playing:

Ryan Adams - "Reckless"

Do it stay, or do it go...........?

Batteries!  I wish I had some batteries.  No, I just have a trained rat.  He runs on a wheel that turns a precision built German generator that powers an exquisite Japanese linear power supply.  Dead quiet setup with $27,000 interconnects -  - as you can imagine.  Carefree listening except for a little problem I’m having with the rat’s perpetual incentive food feeding machine (PIFF) that I DIY engineered: the coconuts get stuck.  
Jamesclarke
That rig obviously needs some PPT products and one of Slaw MyMat.

Not sure what I can offer to assist the rat bar some Ratatouille......
@boxer12

Just finished Silver Jews "American Water" For content, this one is great!..... sounds fine too.
The Court and Spark "Hearts" (MC Taylor’s early band)
Camera Records/2006
Glad you like them slaw. I haven't hear any from them I haven't liked yet. Did you get "Bright Flight"? 

Death Vessel / Island intervals 
Cool slaw. That is my favorite so far from them. I'll have to find "American Water"

Sufjan Stevens / Michigan
Well "American Water" is another I got in. It is half -speed mastered at Abbey Road.
Interesting Uber as I had been thinking about the later Robert Plant stuff.

Saw "Carry Fire" at Barnes & Noble this evening @ 50% off.   already owned it.
Aerosmith "Rocks"...my bar-coded copy. I want to get the latest, supposedly analog pressing.