slipknot1
Post removed 
Nils Lofgren  -  S/T

Nils Lofgren  -  Cry Tough

Mitch Ryder & Detroit Wheels  -  Greatest Hits

Frank Marino  -  Full Circle

Wishbone Ash  -  There's the Rub
Greg
Just read your post on Nagaoka stylus time and it has to be marketing drivel.
I have at least 500 probably 600 hours on my mp150 and it still sounds great, tracks anything etc.
And it’s definitely not derailing the thread, it’s useful information all of us Audiophool need!
😁😁
I did find a mp500 for $450 in Japan.....
Uber, I've read a lot about the Nagaoka carts and you're not the only one reporting hundreds of hours with no ill results.  That's a good deal!  I think I paid about $650 for mine, that was 5 years ago.  Now that I think about it, I probably have more hours on mine than I thought, although it has been out of service for a while.  It was on a table that I hardly ever use anymore the last 2 or 3 years.  I recently had it on my SL 1200 MKII and it sounded great, but I had to give my new Denon DL301 MK2 some time to break in.
Happy Birthday to me! Turned 60 today. Received some nice vinyl Birthday presents from the family. Got:

Black Pumas - S/T
The Who - "Who"
Harry Nilsson - "Losst and Found"

Spinning Black Pumas now. Good stuff........
Well happy birthday indeed Reubent!
60 years young.
Exactly where I will be too in a new month .
Enjoy everything brother!
@slaw  - Speakers are good. They are more articulate and more resolving than my Infinitys. That is a double edged sword. Not sure which way I'm going to go. I'm thinking about a project to build new cabinets for the Infinitys and mirror-image them while I'm at it. Who knows where I'll end up with speakers. I like the resolution of the Reference 3A's, but I like the bottom end of the Infinitys. 

Happy New Year Brother!
( Any interested parties, I just started an ad for MyMat on US Audio Mart that has a better description and a couple of pictures)
@reubent  Happy Birthday Dude!!!!!! Sixty is just a whisker or two ahead of me! Glad you are soaking up that new vinyl 

can you squeeze a pair of Infinity Beta in your room ?
I am happy to have gotten in a few lps this week.....

Chicken Shack "O.K.Ken?"  OP/stereo/Blue Horizon
Silver Jews "American Water"  Drag City/Abbey Road half speed/Miles Showell
Silver Jews "Bright Flight" Drag City/mastered @ Abbey Road
Silver Jews "Tanglewood Numbers" 
Sometimes you Win .... Dr.Hook.

Slaw is now an audiophile manufacturer!
Way to go and good luck!
👍👍
I don't use the office turntable much... listening to Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Blvd. this afternoon.   
Happy New Year All!

CCR - Green River
Jethro Tull - Aqualung , Steve Wilson Remix
Wailin’ Jenny’s - Fifteen

Thanks uber.

Just finished listening to Silver Jews "Bright Flight". SQ = EX, the song writing is superb, IMO, I absolutely love the tortured artist who actually makes perfect sense in their lyrics.
Chicken Shack featured Christine Perfect (McVie). Although she had a nominal role here, the lp is somewhat of a rare one.
I'm not going to even make midnight so cheers madears and see you all next year!

💤💤💤💤💤