Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@6t5-gto yes!!!! Grant Green

so lyrical, so cool

spinning Matador on your cue

blue note reissue BST-84442 ( Music Matters )
@big_greg  +1 for the Cars  - Heartbeat City is the only one I don't  have on vinyl , that makes me want to pick it up 

Dandy Warhols  - Come Down  - today purchase,  first time ever on vinyl,  the vinyl quality is EX and the SQ is better than expected,  phenomenal album 
Took desertshore off in a hurry. I don't recommend the "4 men with beards" release

Nico / The marble index (from "Sundazed" & beautiful)  
@boxer12- I have a Johnny Cash (Sun Singles) from Sundazed that is AWESOME, super high quality everything 
@boxer12   the  Cash is the only one I have from that label so wasn't sure if I just got lucky or if that is how everything was from them 

The Doors  - An American Prayer  - reissue  -  really great 
@6t5-gto I think Heartbeat City is a "must have" if you like the Cars even a little.  They were at their creative peak and the production on that album is amazing.  I have a few copies, and good copies seem to be relatively easy to find.  The MFSL is really well done.  I listened to a like new used copy that I found for $5 last night and it was one of those moments where you just kind of go wow about what your system is capable of with the right material.
Finally home, with the Christmas bounty of LPs. Received several records off of my wishlist. Just cleaned the following:

Marc Cohn - S/T
Chris Whitley - "Living With The Law"
Chris Hillman - "Bidin' My Time"
J. S. Ondara - "Tales of America"
Patricia Barber - "Companion"
Kelly Finnigan - "The Tales People Tell"

Hummm, what to listen to first......?
Nice additions reubent, but Chris Hillman of course :-) 

Talking Heads / Fear of music 
Hey Boxer, finally selling that old C.E.C CD player. Replacement is an Esoteric DV-50S. Can spin CD,sacd and DVD-A now.
@boxer12  - OK, Chris Hillman it is.....

Chris Hillman - "Bidin' My Time" - First listen on vinyl......
Bowie / Scary Monsters

uber, Unfortunately my wife would have a cow if I bought another audio component right now. She was fine with the new Vira tonearm, but the Whest signature 3 phono stage was just a bridge to far. (LOL, actually she is very tolerant, just don’t want to push it)
Patricia Barber - "Companion"

I'm not really a Patricia Barber fan. I find most of the studio works I've heard to be a bit pretentious. Not really my style. However! I've owned "Companion" on CD for many years and I've always enjoyed it. Luckily I received the Premonition Records Double LP as a Christmas gift. First listen, and it's a winner. Wow! great sounding recording. And the double LP has a couple of cuts that are not found on the original CD. Interestingly, the first 3 sides are cut at 33-1/3 rpm, but side 4 is 45 rpm. I think this is the only record I own that is cut this way.
Like the line of thinking...

Chris Hillman - Slippin’ Away

( OP Asylum 7-ELEVEN-1062 ).....
Blur "Modern Life is Rubbish"  Parlophone/2012
Boxer, that's an interesting design. Need to check it out further.
I don't have a lot of experience with arms. The ones I've owned are:
Rega 300
Victor UA5045
Polestar (High end Jelco)

This arm betters each of them by a large margin. Not sure how it compares to the current crop of high end arms though. Absolutely grain free with a wide deep soundstage & detail like I've never heard before. I'm pleases with it. 
I assume each channels wiring goes inside that particular channels arm tube, thus possibly eliminating noise?
No, seems like a good idea though. The reason for the twin tubes is so the headshell stays aligned to the groove all the wall across. It has a bearing at the business end of each tube so it mimics a "linear track type" arm in that regard.  
More Bowie (One side of each)
>Lodger
>Ziggy
>Hunky Dory
>Alladdin Sane
>Station to station
boxer,

In order for the Vira to track like a linear arm, I assume both rods have a bearing on each end and as the cartridge traces a record, the rods actually move to adjust for tracing error? ..actually you already said that.

I noticed it looked similar to a Thales, but I'd never really investigated those arms.
That is correct. There is still an arc however (minimized due to the 12" tubes) as it doesn't have a cam to keep the pivot on a straight line. The cam idea is actually something I've toyed around with prototyping but there is a MULTITUDE of hurdles to overcome in order for it to work properly. Not sure if Thales is a true linear track or not. It just might be. 

Genesis / Lamb lies down on Broadway 
I need to actually investigate. I can’t, at the moment figure out what causes the stylus to stay parallel "in the groove" without the VTF pressure on the stylus being the mainstay that causes the rods to adjust to the stylus tracing a record groove.
@big_greg,

I meant to +1 you on your "Heartbeat City" post.

I was actually thinking as to why I don't own the MFSL version?

In a while...Bob Dylan "Blood on the Tracks" RSD 2019. Just realized I'd never listened to it. Actually, I don't recall reading here of anyone elses' listening impressions?