slipknot1

Earl Scruggs Revue Live at Kansan State

Stones Exile on Main Street

Gary Wright  Dream Weaver

Stones  Let it Bleed

Dave Mason  Its like you never left

A Carnegie Hall Christmas Concert

big_greg

Great choice , the album I use when testing any new equipment .
Just listened to Oscar Peterson Plays the Jerome Kern Song Book .
enjoying sampling The Radiators and antiphon on tidal.....while surfing discogs.....ha, you guys are a bad influence 

btw the Prathermade record rack in cherry showed up today, some assy required.....with a bit of luck i will have some initial thoughts and a photo in the virtual systems tommorow, looks lovely so far....
@vair68robert It took me three tries to get a decent pressing of the Analogue Productions vinyl.  The first two had some horrible surface noise, which apparently others have experienced also.  This one sounded great and is definitely reference material.  I normally use Steely Dan Aja when I'm making tweaks to my turntable or setting up a new cartridge.

Sarah Jarosz - Song Up In Her Head

Have to stream this as I could not locate vinyl. 

I am so impressed with the Phonomena II pre that I upped the ante and just ordered the Nova III.
Hopefully might get it before Christmas.
Spending my Christmas bonus already and only got it yesterday... Lol.

SRV & Double Trouble  Greats Hits

Ry Cooder  The Slide Arae

Elton John/Leon Russell  The Union

James Taylor Greatest Hits

Steve Miller Fly like an Eagle

The Earl Scruggs Revue  Anniversary Special

Black Sabbath  Paranoid

Too funny Boxer.
Only a bunch of Audiophool nuts would blow their Christmas bonus like this.
Lol
Sinatra- Holly Jolly Christmas
Blondie- Parallel Lines

@Uberwaltz- battery or wall wart on the MS Phonomena II? I have the original Phonomena with the wall wart and was going to try the battery, but found out they weren’t the greatest way back then.
@simao Thanks for mentioning Antiphon.  I just finished streaming it on Qobuz, great stuff! 
Ctwith3.
I think it was only the Nova that had battery.
The Phonomena ii is wallwart power only.
In my system it best a Manley Chinook although I think it is mostly the 100k loading that really helps.

I will likely be selling once the Nova arrives as I do not need two Phonostage.
Hey boxer, I had pre-ordered 4 Silver Jews lps from Drag City....(2) are suppose to be on their way.
Awesome slaw! Let me know how you like them. I'm a fan.

That last one I listed (Tom Hymn) is recorded so well. Just bought it tonight. Electric folk. 
Tony Joe White "Polk Salad Annie" 50th Anniversary/12" Maxi-single/45 rpm/one side instrumental

TJW signed to Yep Roc a few years before his death. Apparently, he had recorded this prior and among others, it features a fellow named Robert Cray. This is limited to 500, I believe.
Well, I don't think it is a 1st pressing. It has a solid yellow label instead of a tri-colored label. It sounds better with phase inverted. Maybe, the OP was mono?
@boxer12,

He's "swamp" country. He is/was really one-of-a-kind, because there's never been anyone like him. I doubt there'll be another.
Cheap Trick - Are You Ready Live 12/31/79. This is the last of my Black Friday RSD releases that I picked up. 
Slaw & Tomic, Thanks I'll keep an eye out for his music

The Jazz Butcher / Fishcotheque 
@slaw....ya man hello.....been mostly MIA lately, been moving elderly  in-laws into new home.....boarderline hoarding, so we arrive home each nite fried....so been lurking and streaming some of the stuff you guys are playing...2 tired to F with TT...sad, i know. hump day was today, closes Monday AM....

my better self shall return ,,,,
@tomic601 

I'm counting on it dude!
Nirvana "MTV Unplugged New York" 25th anniversary/dbl/lp
"wider grooves man"...
OK, bit of a vinyl rally..

Zoot Sims: Soprano Sax
Pablo 2310-770 OP

was supposdly mint via Audiogon.....sadly no....but still tasty...