For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
No Mystery ... Return to Forever.

Forgotten how good a cartridge the AT15ss truly is.
Been Cart swapping this afternoon and dug this one out and pretty happy with it tracking at just 1g.
It can stay on the Garrard for a while.
Jazz at the Pawn Shop - Arne Domnerus, Bengt Hallberg, Georg Riedel, Egil Johansen, Lars Erstrand
Clem Snide 
The Meat of Life
(Streaming) 

Dudes, where is the Clem Snide on vinyl?
spirit, Clem is not very easy to find on vinyl right now. May change again in the future. I was able to pick up three on theirs on vinyl (Hungry Bird, Ghost of fashion, & Your favorite music), but that is it. The one you're streaming I haven't heard before. Is it as good as there others?  
Boxer, thanks. I looked around and I did find those same three on Discogs but the better (issuing) sources seem all sold out. All good? Recommend favorite? I don’t have good recall on the whole discography but the Meat of Life has stuck with me in my head since it came out. I think it struck a chord of importance at the time. Something about how the music goes so well with the existentialist lyrics.  Guess it might be mellower than some of the others.  Not certain.  

come on up to the house

Various women

First play   Oh man this is good   It’s  compilation yeah, but there’s a continuity (not unlike the Mercury Rev’s Delta Sweetee redux)  in the production.    Sounds so good  

Hey @slaw , @tomic601 have you heard this?     

spirit, they are all excellent. My favorite though is "Hungary Bird". Thanks for the info on meat of life. 

Wilco / Yankee hotel foxtrot 
Sprit - no , will check into that when I leave the musical desert....

one more day......Dulles today, in the downpour
Patto - S/T - Vertigo VEL-1001 - Released November 1970

Finally got a copy of this album after searching for about a year. Wow! What a record. The opening track - "The Man" is possibly the most awesome jazz infused hard rock song I've ever heard. 

Check it out if you can. Relatively rare record, and not cheap. May be available on some streaming services, but was only on Spotify for a short time, then removed.
@tomic601  - I didn't enjoy paying for it. But, I am enjoying the album immensely. Listened to it a couple of time today. Great stuff. 
Sorry,  that last track is Boxer, Patto’s later band without The guitar player from Patto.  
@spiritofradio - I checked out "Teachers" from Patto on YouTube. Awesome stuff. Did you know this band from back in the day? I didn't. Completely missed them, but they were from a few years before I started rockin'. 
@reubent   nope, never knew them till you mentioned them tonight.  I love this early heavy stuff and have been collecting it for awhile; But, the real guru of hard rock is @730waters who posts here quite a bit.  He has a fantastic collection of it from original issue reflecting great musical taste.  
It's lunchtime here in the Queen City and I'm listening to Patto - S/T again. Wow! Just fantastic. Makes me wonder what happened to creativity in rock music. This album from 1970 is da bomb! I love great rock music, prog and great jazz/rock fusion and this one checks all my boxes.
Right On @reubent and thanks for sharing the joys of this band.  Enjoying it too.  
———————————-

What’s (not quite yet) on your turntable tonight....

Khrungbin!  New record out early February.  Single dropped today.  Has Leon Bridges fronting vocals.  Ok so Leon Bridges’ album had some good analogue tubiness on it that one friend of mine said, when he heard Teskey Bro’s., that they sound like LB’s album.   Well.... it’s a little more on the pop side of R&B but ok, and so far he sounds great on the single with fellow Texans Krungabin.  Really looking forward to getting the record.  
So, for any of you Teskey Brothers fans: Have you hear their 2012 independent self-titled 7 Song EP/CD? Any chance you have a copy? I heard it a couple times when it used to be up on Bandcamp. At that time, it was available for sale as a digital download and as a CD. However, just as "Half Mile Harvest" was being released, the EP disappeared from their BandCamp page and I’ve been unable to find it since. It is listed on Discogs, but I’ve never seen one for sale.

I liked the EP a lot. So much so that I was disappointed by "Half Mile Harvest", although I own the LP and I do enjoy it. The style/genre of the EP was not as bluesy as HMH. It was a more eclectic indie style. I really liked it and I’m really sorry that I didn’t pull the trigger and buy it when it was available.

Maybe they will release it sometime in the future. I hope so, and I hope it’s as good as I remember......
Badger
One Live Badger
Recorded live at the Rainbow
December 1972
Produced by Jon Anderson

Elton John  Madman across the water

Dire Straits  On Every Street

Grover Washington JR  The Definitive Collection