For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Gill Landry "S/T"

@spiritofradio mentioned this artist recently and I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I wasn't aware he was in Old Crow Medicine Show. I decided to start with his first solo record...........
Neil Young  - Live Rust  - O/P  
Fleetwood Mac  - Tusk O/P
Peter Gabriel  - 2nd Solo Album  'Scratch' 45rpm 2xLP 
Just finished the Gill Landry lp. Wow! What an exceptional lp! SQ = Awesome, song writing = top notch, record is quiet................... it’s going to be a pleasure looking for more of this artist’ output in the future. This lp is at the top of my growing personal list of "best found music 2019".

Thanks @spiritofradio!
Before listening to "The Delta Sweete" one must be aware of the history behind it to appreciate it fully. Any serious music devote will find this lp to be a piece of high art in the world of music. Wonderful!
Truth & Salvage Co. "S/T"

I was trying to remember when I ran across this lp and I think I searched it out after seeing them late night on The Sun Sessions. It's highly enjoyable and a really "fresh" sounding country record.
Another Grey Area ... Graham Parker.

Pretty impressed with how well this is playing considering it is warped to heck and back!
The Victor tt-81 and ua7082 / astatic mfg610 is handling it just fine.
"We got a new song that’s
guaranteed to bring you right down
It’s called..."Don’t Let it Bring you Down"
It starts off slow then kind of fizzles out
altogether."

Neil Young from "4-Way Street"

"This is a really long song folks
and we're going to do it
really slow...."

Neil Young from "4-Way Street"
The Riddle ... Nik Kershaw.

Love this album, really well produced and classic 80,s new romantic's.
Boxer.
I think it is fair to say George has a little bit of an attitude problem.
Hard to converse with him on any level as he just cannot contain his apparent hatred of any tweak!

Really glad he does not post in the music threads........
Slaw.
One assumes from your prolific posting you are not so under the weather now.
Good to hear if so sir.
👍👍
U all killing me....

trapped in the lobby of the Holiday Inn, ...

Rolling Stones - Start me Up on muzak....
@slaw glad you like the Gil Landry- was guessing you would.  Many thanks to you in turn for the recommendation about John Moreland.  He is one fantastic songwriter with an exceptionally appealing voice and style of delivery.  I’ll even say, After showing my wife the video of his tv debut on Colbert, she agreed to come with me to his show here in the spring.  Got tickets already.  Venue is small and most excellent- will tell you all about it sometime.  
How are you liking the 2nd Teskey Brothers record?
I like "Run Home Slow"....the more I listen to it the better I like it. I have to say, I didn't have that issue with "Half Mile Harvest" which I feel is the better of the two.
Half Mile Harvest was a phenomenon.  And, I agree it’s probably more pure good than the follow up: but, if you’d never heard HMH before you put Run Home Slow on your stereo you’d-a-been gobsmacked by that analogue tone.  Further, don’t know what the reviewers say but I think the songs on the second record are maybe a bit more evolved into their own style.  I am of course pre-disposed to favor anything by these guys.  I hold them as a treasure.  
Don’t know if I mentioned here that I had tickets to see the Teskey Bro’s on their tour through here after the holidays but they cancelled their west coast leg.  One of the brothers, I forget which, is expecting a baby.  Disappointed but got to admire them for doing that.  I mean, that’s a lot of forgone money.  They’re still going to play the east coast later next year though.  
I think I should listen to them back to back next time.
Of Monsters & Men "Fever Dream"
Spyro Gyra
Carnival
1980 O/P

Fun stuff

@Uberwaltz, 
“There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind ... the only yardstick by which the result should be judged is simply that of how it sounds. If it sounds good it's successful; if it doesn't it has failed.”
                 -  Duke Ellington 
So, it’s all good man.